“Beer is good...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
“Beer is good...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The Beer was good but then again they didnt make it...
I ordered Fish Tacos which should have been named "Cabbage" Tacos, not fish??
Now I know why there were no lines and why we were seated right away.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Sugar Land
“Cheeseburger Crappy Style”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

It is in a very bougie area of Hawaii so I can understand Island Style. The staff was perky and friendly and the history on the menu momentarily did inspire me. It had a cute, laid back style and the chic mall it is located in was great. The burgers were the problem, and a very big problem at that. I don't think had a burger this bland. How could that be, with the tropical sounding special names and extra toppings? Every single one of us ordered different, falsely, alluringly described burgers and every one of us was massively disappointed. I have never not been able to eat leftover food ( I think it tastes even better a day after), we threw it in the trash. The open windows caused psycho birds to come in and literally walk all over the table and start picking at our food while we were trying to eat. The aggressive and wacko birds freaked out my little nephews, who then hid under the table in fear. My dad (who eats anything, hehe) couldn't even eat it after putting different condiments on it. Perhaps skip the burger and do French fries Island style.... which they probably don't have. I would love a wicked coconut-macademia sauce with fries though... maybe the owners can take a suggestion...

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
washington dc
“Good value for an easy-going meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We ate at Cheeseburger in paradise and enjoyed the breeze on the open-air porch. The coconut shrimp was very good and the chicken salad sandwich was unique with macadamias and some pineapple in it. It was a satisfying lunch for sure and the prices were very reasonable I thought. Good value and a laid back place to hang out. Not many places like that in the immediate area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Good food and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The kids love this place. We had a delicious meal- you can't go wrong with hamburgers and fries. I tried the coconut shrimp and it was as tasty at Tommy Bahamas at half the price! The smoothies were a hit with the kids and we all left full!

Visited March 2013
Haddonfield, NJ
“Don't try to order healthy here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Maybe the cheeseburgers are okay, but if you try to order something healthy like steamed fish, you will be sorely disappointed.

• Visited March 2013