I believed the Aloha spirit was a myth until I met the employees at this resort. They truly welcome you and are such a pleasure to talk with, they are this hotels biggest asset.
Or maybe it was the view in our oceanfront room, or the breakfast buffet included in our package, or the lush tropical grounds,or the location on a sandy beach great for swimming and snorkeling,or the room service and restaurant, or the great value without resort fees.
I would recommend this resort without hesitation and did to several people we met that were dissatisfied in their current hotels or condos.
My only negative was that the property was undergoing some maintenance- tree trimming and the concrete in the pool area. I would suggest to the management to have the landscapers run the wood chipper off the property after they collected the palms, this was quite noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located on Maui's southern coast, the family friendly beach front resort, formerly known as the Maui Prince, offers guestrooms and suites complete with private lanais and ocean views, tennis club, convenience to Wailea Golf, an inviting white sand beach and a aloha-spirited staff; it is the Maui vacation you have been waiting to have in luxury style beach resort. Makena Resort is a great value with no resort fee, no parking charges (valet or self) and complimentary Internet throughout the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Makena Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makena Beach & Golf Hotel Makena
- Makena Beach And Golf Resort
- Prince Hotel Maui
- Maui Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Prince Hotel
- Makena Beach & Golf Resort Wailea, Maui