“Nice folks..... Enjoyable Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Free In-Suite Internet
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Centennial
Certificate of Excellence 2014
West Coast USA
“Nice folks..... Enjoyable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Visited this property for an extended stay of multiple weeks and was overall very satisfied with the property and employees. The rooms are Embassy Suites standard, with plenty of room and comfortable (though showing their age a little). My only gripe is the stiffness of the bed.... (Embassy Suites.....learn from the Westin and upgrade those beds!) The daily breakfast options were adequate for a business hotel and the evening cocktail hour was an enjoyable finish to some busy workdays. The internet speed was quite adequate for large downloads and streaming and had no negative impact on my work even on the nights that the hotel was completely full. The only noise issues were the result of a small Mary Kay convention held over one of the weekends, but the people-watching made up for it as it was an interesting/fun crowd.

If I am ever back in the area, I would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: higher floor = less ambient noise from the atrium
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very nice hotel. Rooms were clean and spacious. Parking was easy. Staff was super helpful - allowed us to check in to our room at 8AM! Free shuttle to the Park Meadows Mall. There's a great greenbelt park to walk or just sit and enjoy the view. Breakfast was excellent - in fact after the first day, the cook knew us by face and knew how we wanted our eggs!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here while visiting Denver to see the tourist sights. It is right off I-25 but without the interstate noise. It is located in a quiet and safe business park. Parking, evening drinks and snacks reception, breakfast and newspapers are all included in the rate. The place is well-maintained and clean. Our room came equipped with everything we needed for a wonderful stay. The staff were uniformly friendly and we enjoyed ourselves. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Over the years I have stayed at many Embassy Suites hotels around the country. This one was a low end version. Other than the helpful and friendly staff and the good location, there wasn't much positive I could find in the hotel. The walls were very thin and we could hear everything going on 4 floors down in the atrium. The decor was drab and the furniture was old and uncomfortable. All of the drains in our room were very, very slow. The breakfast was substandard. We were excited about the omelette bar until the cook pulled out a 5 gallon bag of some kind of egg mixture and poured a long line of it on the grill. Kind of ruined my appetite. We were unfortunate enough to be staying there when there were several groups of kids who were largely unsupervised. It made the stay less than optimal. At one point the pool was almost at its capacity with a group of 12-14 year old girls who were rowdy and making unsafe for the younger children or adults trying to use the pool. We left the pool early when one of them narrowly missed smacking into my daughter, but only because I lunged in front of her. The food in the restaurant was below average and the restaurant is actually part of the atrium area, so it was very loud when we went down during the manager's reception. The manager's reception is decent, particularly the free drinks which included a selection of non-alcoholic drinks as well. The hotel maps in the rooms are outdated. They showed a game room and a couple of other areas that don't exist. When we asked the front desk staff about those areas, the staff said they didn't have those areas. When I said they were on the maps in the rooms, they said they had no idea why. The location is good, not too far from downtown and very close to restaurants in the Park Meadows area. This was not a great experience from a hotel chain that has been amazing for us in other places around the country.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle (teen numbers) are above a lot of loud equipment outside. Try to get a room on...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at our hotel. I’m disheartened to hear that we could meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize for the omelet preparations at the breakfast bar and the crowded pool area. We have shared your comments with our team to ensure we’re offering the best quality service and creating a relaxing atmosphere. We’ll also check to make sure all of our communication in the guests’ rooms is up-to-date and I’m sorry for the confusion this caused. We look for reviews to provide insight, so I certainly appreciate your feedback. The next time you are in the area, we would love for you to stay with us again.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This Tech Center hotel is well located in the Tech Center area.
The suites are two room affairs with all the usual facilities. The only notable difference from other
Embassy Suite hotels was the absence of a safe deposit box in the rooms. Otherwise the hotel and its services was very good.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Looking to stay the night in an affordable but nice hotel for entertainment purposes. The Denver Embassy Suites at the Tech Center is one of the nicest hotels for the price we have ever stayed in. The rooms were immaculate, the bed really comfortable, bath tub was deeper than the usual hotel tub and loved the snacks/drinks that were complimentary each evening 5:30-7:30 and the huge breakfast that was included (including omelets prepared as ordered, biscuits/gravy, waffles, french toast, pancakes, breads, muffins, sausage & bacon, cereal, fruit, oatmeal) all for under $100 for a King suite! We have stayed in other areas of Denver (downtown included) where we have paid 200+ for a bed and the rooms were so noisy it was nearly impossible to sleep. The Tech Center was very nice and we would stay there again. My only complaint was that there were dozens of kids from all age ranges playing in the elevators, running through the halls, screaming in the atrium, filling up the pool area that we stayed mostly in our room but I can understand how this roomy, affordable, family (& pet but we never heard anything from the dogs even though we did see a few) friendly hotel would attract so many people looking for a good price and plenty of room. The children were not doing anything wrong-just being kids but us older people who are looking for an adult retreat need to be prepared for the family environment. Overall- excellent hotel!

Room Tip: I would think you should request a room higher up to escape the noise potential in the atrium since...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed at this Embassy Suites because it was the closest thing I could find close to a training location. I discovered a couple of days prior that the first Presidential debate was being held in Denver on one of the nights. I guess I was lucky to find a bed anywhere. This location is very convenient to I-25, although the hotel itself is in sort of a warehouse district about a ½ mile south of Arapahoe road. A car is a necessity.

The hotel is typical Embassy atrium style. I was on the second floor but I never heard any noise coming from the courtyard. The room was nicely set up and for the most part very clean. I did have to wonder if the housekeepers ever vacuumed the carpet as it seemed that I was always stepping on crumbs in my bare feet. The rest of the room was clean.

The breakfast was good, if not typical Embassy style. The cook was quick and very friendly. The cook was ready to go right at 6 AM which helped me get to the training on time.

Parking was plentiful and well lit. I didn’t attend the Manager’s Reception so I can’t rate it here. I would stay here again if the situation warranted it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!