“Great New York Style” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in Centennial
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Great New York Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is definitely one of the better pizza joints in the South Denver Metro area. I think its the best of the New York style variety. Family owned feel to it, it's a fun place to go.

Visited July 2012

“Charming busy place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Upon entering Big Bills, I wasn't sure what I was in for. Big Bills decor was probably put together by big Bill himself. It was very rustic and utilitarian. The server was prompt and friendly and took our order right away. My friend ordered Rigs and Ravs - rigitoni and ravioli with a meatball. It was really delicious. I ordered eggplant rollitini. Outstanding! They both came with a LARGE soft tasty breadstick - wish I had taken a dozen home. I cant wait to try Big Bills again for dinner. This restaurant offers a great meal at a very reasonable price.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“We <3 Big Bill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We LOVE the atmosphere, always busy and fun, and the food is delicious! The best pizza within 20 miles, at least! And we've been to a good many pizza places.

Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Best pizza around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had a neighbor recommend this pizza place. We love pizza, so gave it a shot. Love this place! We usually order and pick up, so we have only eaten at the restaurant 4-5 times. Every time we have been there, we have had great service and fun environment. Their garlic balls and meat pizza are our favorites!! Thin crust and loaded with multiple types of meat. The pizza prices are more than most of the regular pizza take out and delivery places, but worth it for get togethers with friends or special occasions. Plus, Big Bills is very involved in their community and the 9-11 causes. They do a fund raiser every year on 9-11 and raise a lot of money, which I think is amazing.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centennial, Colorado
“Meh. This from a east coast native.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

A few people who've been away from the east coast for 20+ years told me this place was the BEST NY style pizza. (It ain't.) I haven't been away from home long enough to have forgotten what good pizza tastes like.

The small dining area was packed which is usually a sign of good food, but I think it's just one of the few pizza joints in the area where you can sit down and order a slice. Service was slow and rude - due to understaffing and the crowd I imagine - they can't be doing it on purpose. As soon as the cold pizza hit the table, our waitress stopped back by the table so often to forcefully ask us if we wanted anything else *known back home as the bum's rush* we couldn't finish a sentence. We ended up leaving without finishing our meal and went to the Mexican place next door for drinks and to talk.

In the general area for fast pizza parlors, I prefer Parry's in Parker for a hot sub, Abo's in Centennial for pizza and wings or Peppinos in Centennial for calzone because they make a delicious, spicy sauce.

• Visited December 2012