“April in Denver” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Centennial

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Centennial
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

good value hotel, friendly staff, i travel for work and the hotel was fine for supporting a place to come back to for sleep and shower. there was a faint and ongoing odor of cigarette smoke - other than that it was fine

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Littleton, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I booked this hotel as a last minute deal on hotels tonight. I called the hotel to confirm my reservation and they didn't have it. The lady at the front desk told me it was my job to call the company I booked with. So I did, and the company said the faxed it over. I called the hotel back and the lady was very rude. Told me it's not her job to check to see if things are faxed.... We had a smooth check in when we arrived. The room was cozy, but dirty. There was blood on one of the pillows and there was hair in the bathtub. It was gross. I tried calling down to the front desk, but their phones weren't working. So I walked down. They sent someone to clean the bathroom. I asked for new pillows and the lady at the front desk told me that they were full tonight and didn't have extra pillows.... So we slept without them. The beds weren't that comfortable, they were rock hard. The thermostat wasn't working either. So our room was much warmer than we would have liked. The walls are thin and we could hear people and dogs barking all night. My expectations were not met with this hotel and I will not stay here again, no matter how sweet the deal is!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Centennial hotels

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I'm going to Denver for the weekend and needed last minute Resevations !! I stummbled on Hawthorn Suites (denver tech) going thru Groupon !And when I called the hotel for Information about the area , Dee was so nice In answering all my questions about the Hotel and Explaining the area ,, She also put me in touch with Fran who also was great putting up with all my questions and needs , I made the reservation and Really look forward to staying there , This has to be the best experience I"ve ever had making a reservation ,, Hoping the stay turns out to be a good as the staff ,!! I'm sure it will be ,,THX Randy Ps You just dont find good friendly staff like this anymore ,,, keep it up ,, Dee & Fran

Room Tip: Great staff and very helpful
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Jeremy P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience BOOKING your reservation with us here at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center. I'm sure your experience STAYING here will be just as noteworthy. Remember to stop by and visit us during our manager's reception on Wednesday's during the evening. Thanks again for your comments!
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I were traveling through Denver, visiting friends in Centennial that suggested this hotel.

Initially we talked about bringing our kids with us on the next trip, but then noticed two men standing outside one day that looked like they just got out of jail and then yet another, who seemed to be drunk, in the hallway late one night after we returned from dinner. There were also some in the Breakfast Bar that looked spooky and dangerous. This place is more like a halfway house for criminal types. We immediately told our friends and we would recommend to all parents: DO NOT bring your young children here! We definitely won't be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our hotel. I am truly sorry that it did not meet your expectations and you felt there were dangerous and spooky people here. I want to reiterate that my staff is as committed as I am to ensure that all guests feel welcome and safe while staying with us. We are always available to address any concerns our guests may have to ensure a positive and quality experience. Thanks again for your comments and I invite you back next time you're in town visiting family.

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!