“Outstanding staff and service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Centennial
Durango
“Outstanding staff and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The Hawthorn has professional, personable, and caring staff who work effectively and efficiently to provide the best in customer service for residents.

Since my wife and I discovered this gem of a residence hotel, we have made it our home of operations many times while visiting in the Denver area.

Our first contact was through Pam who we have considered our own ‘Personal Concierge’ ever since. She is a stellar contributor to your team. Without trying to name all the folks including Housekeeping who’ve helped us have wonderful stays for fear of overlooking someone, please know we have always enjoyed our time there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Centennial, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stay in hotels across the United States.Have to stay in hotels over 10 months a year for business since i have been here i have been treated so well by staff. Pam goes out of her way to make feel at home, always smiling and if you need anything no matter how busy she is will take care of you in a timely manner. Maria is great always smiling when you come down for breakfast in the morning, will have the coffee ready for you. Trisha is a nice lady to come down and visit with early in the morning. love that they even cook dinner for every Wednesday night. you will love your stay here these girls rock. going to miss this place when it is time to go.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Centennial
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very loud plumbing, could hear every step from the room above me. very nice kitchenette. Breakfast had sausage & no egg of any kind Very limited selection, I heard a mother tell her kid they didn't have regular milk only chocolate. Chipping ice outside my window @2:00AM!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Jeremy P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thanks for your recent feedback about your stay at our property. I'm sorry to hear about your loud expereince at our hotel regarding the plumbing and the chipping of ice outside your window at 2 am. I hope you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour staff to help assist you with resolving your concerns regarding the noise issues you experienced. I am also looking into the limited selection you mentioned for breakfast. We are proud to offer daily a wide variety of hot breakfast items and it concerns me that you did not experience that during your recent visit. I am very happy to hear you liked our kitchenettes. We hope that your your next visit to Denver you may consider us again and experience the better service for which we are normally known. Thanks again!
Centennial
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was thinking of paying in cash, whereas your clerk used my credit card for payment when I checked in. Mine was a international credit card and I will get charged in the currency of my home country which is a loss for me. So please check with the guest whether they want to pay in cash first.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center

Address: 6780 South Galena St., Centennial, CO 80112
Location: United States > Colorado > Centennial
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Centennial
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center 2.5*
Recently Renovated in 2013! We are the prefect alternative to a corporate apartment and the place for an extended stay. If you need a place for relocation, project, temporary assignment, or training needs, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center is the perfect home away from home. You can work at your desk using the free high speed Internet or relax in a leather recliner while you enjoy your favorite DVD's from our free collection. We are proud to be a pet friendly hotel, which can be helpful when relocation forces you to leave your surroundings. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. We are tucked away in the heart of the Denver Tech Center, centrally located in Denver. Nearby companies include Lockheed Martin, Ford Motor, Great West Life, Jeppesen, and Comcast . For those seeking fun, we are minutes away from the Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Blackhawk Casino, Red Rocks, and Coors Ampitheater. Nearby airports are Denver International Airport and Centennial Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Candlewood Suites Denver / Dtc Hotel Centennial
Candlewood Denver
Denver Candlewood Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.