“Don't waste your money” 2 of 5 stars

Centennial, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
“Don't waste your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Small with only 2 or 3 rides working at a time. One staff is covering more then one ride so there are delays, even when it isn't busy. Staff unfriendly and do not interact with children anymore then absolutely necessary and then not at their level. My 4 year old niece was done in less then 30 minutes.

Visited March 2013

Denver, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
“Fun for the little guys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My 3 yr old is in love with this place. We're planning her bday party here this summer. Perfect for preschool kids, who aren't big enough for the big rides at amusement parks.

Visited May 2013
Colorado Springs
“Clean, smaller than expected, staff awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We took our 4 & 7 year olds for the first time today. Much smaller than we expected. My 7 year old had fun for about 30 minutes and then wanted to leave. My 4 year old had fun for about an hour. The staff is unfriendly and completely disengaged. I asked the young man at the front desk twice if he could help me with something and both times he said , "ohh yeah umm that's been like that forever I think". The place was dead! No parties going on, nothing. Found that odd for 12 on a Sunday. Oh, forgot to mention that despite there being 4 people working, they make all the kids stay together and go on each ride in order. My guess is to save money? Anyway, so my boys had to ride the slowest carousel on earth (seriously an 88 year old man could walk faster than this thing) because they only run 1 ride at a time. Glad I only paid the Groupon price. Will not be going back.

Visited June 2013
Alma, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“great for young ones!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I wouldn't want to bring any child over say 10ish here? But the little ones have a great time. Seriously your two year old can ride everything by herself! We got a groupon so check that out.....it included a free wand worth $10 :-) bought a coffee at the avalanche grill, nothing to write home about but at least it was available!

Visited June 2013
Centennial, Colorado
18 attraction reviews
“Great for toddlers thru teenagers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I bought a groupon to check them out and went first thing on a Saturday. Most get confused because Lollipop Park is actually inside the same building as the ice skating rink and the other stuff they have in that plex, but their name is plastered on the side of the building. The multi-venue came in handy because when my toddler grew disinterested with riding rides, but my 8yr old wanted to continue on, we were able to walk through the park and just scope out what else was available. It is there that I discovered the more adult/teen games available, the rink, etc. so I knew if I ever needed to take my teenagers too, they would have something to do too.

If you go when they open, they only have a limited amount of personnel so the patrons there all have to ride together from one ride to the next in a circuit (there's no skipping over across the park to one of choice). Fortunately as more personnel come on board, they too start a circuit so you can do a little bouncing around, or ride the same one again if your kid wants to and the line isn't too full.

Some rides parents can ride on, others the kids have to go solo. So long as the kid can sit up on their own, is the only qualifier for them to ride. They even have two bouncy houses that are age segregated so toddlers don't get trounced on by the older ones. There are massage chairs poised in the middle of all the ride that you can put money in; they're just like the ones offered at most airports.

There are concessions/food sold there, I believe its shared across all the venues offered in that building. I didn't eat there so I can't speak to it but the pizza looked huge and smelled great!

What I really loved is the plethora of pamphlets you could take at the information booth on all the many camps offered there and nearby. As parents we are always left with the quandary of how to entertain our kids outside of your living room video game console, and so I really appreciate the initiative they're taking to offer camps during schools breaks and summer time to get kids active.

Visited April 2013