We were in town for a weekend convention and stayed just one night here. Property has recently been renovated, believe they are in the finishing up stage. We did NOT see any construction crew, or any mess but did hear a couple of hammers.
Property was very clean, we requested a top floor and front desk was happy to fill our request. Room was very clean, nice color scheme and we found bed/sofa TV area very comfortable. Nice bright bathroom lighting, hot shower and great water pressure. There was also another sink/mirror area so two could get ready at same time. Small kitchenette area, stocked with dishes, microwave etc. and would be very sufficient for cooking a light meal.
The ONLY complaint we had with room was the refrig. was noisy at night and the air/heat also a bit noisy when it kicks on & off during the night. Wish the refrig. manufacturers would make QUIET units for hotel properties without having to spend $1K's for them, thus raising hotel costs.
LOVED the new carpet in hallways, we especially like The Staybridge properties due to their quiet rooms (minus above). Don't believe we have ever had noise issues with people in units above or next door.
They also had a breakfast off lobby area (included in room rate). Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit, juices, bagels, coffee etc. We were meeting friends somewhere else for breakfast, so did not have breakfast here :(. Looked yummy).
Plenty of parking, many other hotels, restaurants, shopping in area.
Would be happy to stay here again if we were in area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected at the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, conveniently located just off I-25, just minutes from downtown Denver. Interface smoothly between business and pleasure pursuits, with RTD light rail, Park Meadows Shopping Mall, Inverness Business Park, Meridian Business Park, and the Lone Tree Entertainment District practically at your fingertips. Once you've logged off, head to some of the worlds best ski resorts including Breckenridge, Vail, and Arapahoe Basin. Savor the finest dining in the Rocky Mountains or cheer on your favorite sports team. If business brings you to the Mile High City, we offer a range of features to keep you soaring above the competition. Enjoy our free wireless Internet access. Stretch out in spacious rooms and suites arrayed with a full range of comforts and amenities, from plush bedding to separate living rooms and fully equipped kitchens. Keep your workout regime in our health and fitness center, or make a splash in our heated outdoor pool. In the morning start your day off right with our tasty complimentary breakfast. Cookouts under the stars in our barbecue pavilion are a great way to cap off the day. If traveling with your pet, be sure to ask about our pet-friendly policies. Get connected, get comfortable, and get a dreamy night's rest at Staybridge Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Hotel Centennial
- Staybridge Suites Centennial