“Outstanding Seafood in Isabela, Puerto Rico” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Our restaurant is just steps above the waves and on the beach. Featuring open-air &Fine dining with spectacular view of the sea, Ocean Front is an ideal spot to catch a spectacular sunset. The inventive yet casual menu is a testament to Caribbean fusion cuisine and culture, and serves guests and the local community. A bar and lounge is enhanced with nautical accents and features tropical drinks including the signature Mangojito and the Tipsy Isabela Sun Rice.SpecialtiesOcean Front offers a dinner menu of creative entrees. Freshly grilled specialties feature catch from neighboring fishermen, including spiny lobster ,Mahi Mahi, Ahi Tuna, Angus Beff and exotic ingredients and spices from natives soil, including coconut, mango and passion fruit.
San Antonio, Texas
“Outstanding Seafood in Isabela, Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Wow, definitely outstanding seafood restaurant! Great food and great service. The staff was very friendly. I highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“I went for my 1 year aniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

It was the 3 time I went and it really improved a lot since last time I went there, I ordered mofongo de yuca and mofongo de platano filled with churrasco and it wad awesome, taste great, I would complain a bit on the portion they gave us for the price it would have being a bigger portion on other place, I would go up again hope they improve on that part like on the other parts...

Brooklyn, New York
“Hard to find, but worth it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I were visiting my parents in Puerto Rico and decided that we needed to get out and have something differant to eat, other than home cooking. We searched various web sites and finally went with Trip Advisors review about the Ocean Front resturant. Since it was night we could not see the beach, but we knew it was there since we could hear the waves breaking. We started with the arenitas which were ok. My wife ordered the seafood mofongo and found the seafood to be grat but the bananas were hard. I ordered the lobster bites and found them over cooked. Overall the service was great, but there were only 3 tables with customers. I am willing to go back ande give the place a second try.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Rico
“Ok if you don't want to get out of your beachfront apartment. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The appetizers were very very good. The service was also good. Awesome view but terrible whole fish and the lobster isn't fresh for a beach area restaurant found that hard to believe and they did charge for it enough for you to think it was fresh... would I go bsck... only if I had to.

“Best place in the west coast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have made several visits to the island and every time I go to Puerto Rico, Ocean Front is a must to visit!!! I can't get enough of the delicious variety of foods they serve. The service is excellent, the drinks are served perfectly and very well priced and the view is the best you are going to get!!