“Incredible food and atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fayetteville, AR
“Incredible food and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very nice atmosphere and great food. Maybe a little pricey for some, but not for the quality of food you get. Our server was fantastic. Everything we ordered was incredible!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sauble Beach, Canada
“Never going back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Took our parents (party of 6) there for breakfast. Our order was finally taken by a young woman and a young boy (12ish)...very slowly. Odd. I ordered the blueberry pancakes which I was assured were the best!! Our food arrived at different times and the eggs/toast dishes were slapped on the plate with no garnish and looked really tiny. My pancakes did not arrive for a loooooong time. I was assured the wait would be worth it! Everyone else at the table had finished and plates cleared before I finally got 2 pancakes on a hugh plate put in front of me. No, not worth the wait...ordinary and nothing special. Don't waste your time here.

Visited July 2012
Lion's Head, Canada
“Creative Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Their menu is interesting and the food is prepared fresh and tries to support local growers and suppliers. There are gluten free options and it's just really great original food. The best in Wiarton, IMHO.

Visited August 2012
Owen Sound, Canada
“Vegetarian options galore! healthy and Hearty food! Helicopters outside!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

As a tour guide locally I try to help people find the best places to visit. You will notice that I try to only review the ones that actually deserve my business. This is such a place!

The food is stupendous and it is clearly made fresh with unique local ingredients and original recipes. The menu is not huge, but this is not one of those franchises where everything seems the same; it is all made before your eyes in house!

The Americanos and Cafes are a nice treat to accompany your meal, but the food stands its ground on its own. I had a delicious vegetarian lasagna that had many vegetables and many layers of goodness. It was not one of those...just add cheese and spinach lasagnas, nope...this was the real deal!

Now the scenery cannot be beat,as it is on the top floor of a building that overlooks the runway. This means a feeling of anticipation as you see pilots board and prepare their planes and helicopters for take off. With a whir of an engine, they roar to life and truly give you something to be excited about as you eat your meal. I watched many takeoffs and landings as I sat there.

This has become one of the main features of my tours, so I truly appreciate their offerings!

If I had more thumbs, I would put all of them up!

Justin Skultety- Natural Happiness Guide

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Owen Sound, Canada
“The Best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Eating at Mimi's was truly a treat. The eclectic menu tantalizes your taste buds and we (my family) dream of our next visit. Thanks for serving fresh, local and organic food with a European flair!

Kathleen Finlay, Naturopathic Doctor