We had booked a room on the top level and it was pretty good. However, for the second night, we were bumped to a room on the lowest level and it was horrible. The heat didn't work and we had to ask several times to get it fixed. When it finally started working, it stank like burning plastic and made an annoying ticking sound. The room itself was far below even cheap motel standards. We decided to check out and leave a day early, and the staff was rude and denied that there was anything wrong. In addition, the thanksgiving dinner was mediocre compared to others in that price range. Would not recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Waterview On The Bay Wiarton
- Waterview On The Bay Wiarton, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterview is a 4-acre waterfront resort/motel located on the shores of Georgian Bay minutes from the town of Wiarton on the beautiful Bruce Peninsula. There is a variety of rooms to choose from, some even have fireplaces and in-room Jacuzzis with private decks - all overlooking the bay, add a heated in ground outdoor pool, fully equipped banquet hall for special events such as weddings, evening bonfires, and hosts that go out of their way to please! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Waterview on The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.