“RARE FIND IN GODERICH” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
brantford
“RARE FIND IN GODERICH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

On a recent trip to Goderich we had the pleasure of dining at this upscale restaurant. Do not let the word casual in the name fool you....this is a five star establishment. Michelle our waitress was charming and personable, as was the owner Peter. The menu has lots of choices if you are on a gluten free diet. The flourless chocolate cake....to die for. Highlight of the trip.
We will be back on our next visit! Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Galena, Ill
“The best of the best.......really, truly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is perfection......in every way. We come to Canada every summer and Thyme on 21 is always on the agenda.
I tried the souffle this time..........something different for me. And, I cannot find the words to describe how perfect it was.
Thank you all who make this restaurant the best of the best....owners, chef, wait staff. You ALL deserve praises galore for making our "dining experience "most wonderful!!!!!!

Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Would definitely revisit this restaurant !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Lovely evening spent at Thyme on 21,plenty of on site parking, excellent food, I had the salmon with roast potatoes and fresh veggies with carrot cake for desert. The nicely decorated Victorian home had a lovely ambiance and the wait staff were pleasant and friendly.Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone finding themselves in Goderich.

Visited June 2013
Ontario
“Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Visiting Goderich for a couple of days and ordered dinner from Thyme on 21 to be delivered to our hotel. What a treat!. The food was hot when it arrived, and presented beautifully. We ordered the veal liver and I have to say it's the best I've ever tasted. Thank you Thyme on 21, you capped a very nice get-a-way for us. Next time we'll visit your restaurant for dinner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States
“One of the five best meals I've had in my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were able to celebrate my birthday at Thyme on 21 on May 11, 2013 at a lovely table with amazing service. I'm a home-gourmet cook and major foodie. The Rolled Souffle entree that I ordered was unlike anything I've ever experienced. It was inspired and memorable. At age 57, I have a top 10 of meals that I recall over my lifetime. I'm putting this meal in my top 5. It is a classy and beautiful place but do call for reservations. We were very fortunate that someone cancelled and we were able to walk in. If you are in Goderich, make sure you eat here!

Visited May 2013