“Fab Calab” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Fans of Calabogie

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calabogie
The Fans of Calabogie
You added The Fans of Calabogie to your Saves list
5174 Calabogie Road, Calabogie, Ontario K0J1H0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Calabogie B&B and Inns
Ottawa, Canada
“Fab Calab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My spouse and I stayed in the Imperial room. Extremely clean, attention to details, comfortable bed. The owners Cath and Byron are incredibly friendly and nice. Breakfasts are out of sight. We would return anytime.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Fans of Calabogie for one night...we were on one of our 2011 summer motorcycle trips. We had a great stay here. The hosts were wonderful. The room was very clean and comfortable. We were able to watch a movie, go for a swim and have a rest in the hot tub!! It is a beautiful and peaceful spot. The food was absolutely delicious...we had the greek omelet!! I would highly recommend this place. It's a very small quaint town but serene!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Imperial Room
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
East Granby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

I stayed at The Fans during my track days at Calabogie. Extraordinarily lovely B&B, the kind you wish every B&B was. The rooms are beautiful, each with their own modern, clean, lovely bathroom (the kind you'd have in your own home). The beds are fantastic, more comfortable than the ones I have at home. The hosts could not be more gracious, and Caroline is a restaurant-quality chef -- best breakfasts I ever had. (Next time I go I'm going to ask her if she would be willing to serve breakfast and dinner to me and my buddies (for an extra fee) bec there aren't any really good restaurants locally in town.) Cozy, comfortable common room to relax in at the end of the day. The Fans has free wifi with perfect connection. Parking is right outside the door.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Petawawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

I didn't actually have the pleasure of staying at the Fans of Calabogie, but I spoke to Byron on the phone as part of a project with Algonquin College. He was very willing to help me out and answered all of the questions I had with great expertise.

It made me want to stay there even more knowing that they have a friendly atmosphere.

I hope to stay there in the near future!

Sonia

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

We've stayed at many B&Bs over the years. This one added up to one of the best. It has an ideal host/guest split in terms of area of the house, with a large dining/DVD/TV & couch area just for use of guests. That area including a water dispenser and 24/7 hot water/tea/coffee facilities. The hostess is accommodating and found us everything we needed, including wine, for a delivery dinner that we ate on the balcony. There are 3 wonderful breakfast options, changed daily and she accommodates early breakfast for 7am starts at the Calabogie Motorsports Park. The rooms have thoughtful touches and the grounds and view are just lovely. All in all, a top rated B&B experience, and we loved the asian decor.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to The Fans of Calabogie? Share your experiences!