We stayed here with the family on our Summer Vacation. We took the ferry across Lake Powell and visited Natural Bridges, then down the Moki Switchbacks to the San Juan Goosenecks, Mexican Hat and Monument Valley. The Next day we explored Capital Reef National Park starting at the South End and working our way up the Notum Trail all the way up to Torry, where we ate. The final day we left and hit Goblin Valley and the Maze side of Canyonlands. The resort was a great place to stay. The kids loved the pool and watching the bats "dive bomb" when the sun went down. The community of Ticaboo is hidden around the back side of the resort's location. There is a small LDS church, boat storage and repair, and several homes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes from Bullfrog Marina on Lake Powell. Come stay with us on your next adventure to Lake Powell!Pet and family friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ticaboo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ticaboo Hotel Lake Powell
- Ticaboo Resort Lake Powell, Utah