Was surprised by my boyfriend with a two day getaway... Whispering Waves was a great choice,the cottage was clean and very spacious.... We were treated to a close personal visit from the bunnies (ate from his hand)
The sunsets were breath taking, we went for a couple walks.
The birthday dinner of salmon was delicious,and Charlotte was so sweet to add a small cake for my very special celebration
woudl definatly go back and also refer it to friends
Lee & Lena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- \We would like to let our guests know that the problem with our salt water as been taking care of last September with a new drill well and all the the utensils in the cottages as been all changed also we do value our customers and appreciate that they come and visit us and feel just like home we do apologize sometimes things happen that we couldn't control but now I assure you that we have a new staff and I'm also a new co-owner with the owner we are here to make sure that you are well taken care and have a memorable stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Whispering Waves Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Waves Cottages Hotel Ingomar
- Whispering Waves Cottages Nova Scotia/Ingomar