“Don't Stay Here” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
Gracemont, OK
“Don't Stay Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Most Quality Inn lodging is pretty good, so one does put a lot of trust into this name, but not this one. Don't stay here, you will be dissatisfied. The people at the counter are not friendly. The rooms had roaches, no towels, unfriendly service, dirty rooms. Stay somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Butler
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This hotel looks fine on the outside but once in the room it smelled old musky and mildew and moldy all rolled in one. We checked in got to room an saw the bedskirt was a lot the source of the mold because it was dragging the floor where something had been spilled before an it had soaked up on the bedskirt an it was covered in a THICK MOLD you could cut thru it with a knife,,, This was Friday May31,2013 an today I found out they charged me for the room anyways and I even got a lil nervous about them so I called the Hotel back to make sure I was refunded and they advised me that since I didn't stay that I was never charged bc they charge the card on the last day... So now IDK what to do or how to get my 142.60 back I do have a letter from the SO CALLED MANANGER ERIK PATEL but don't know how well it will hold up.....But there was a couple in the lobby when I went in to get a refund they too ask for a refund when they saw I had problems....We went stayed at a much better hotel with a pool for $30 more an it was WELL WORTH THE EXTRA....Thanks

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you value your health and safety, don't stay here. This place is a dump. We checked, saw the room and in 6 minutes checked out. They had already run our credit card but Choice Hotels got us our money back.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Meridian
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I used to stay at this hotel every time we visited Natchez. This stay will be our last for sure. It has not been taken care of and is run down. I dreamed of bugs all night. There are many new motels in the area now so they will be getting our business.

• Stayed April 2013
maniago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Please avoid this hotel at all cost, after arriving home the next day, I discovered at least 20 bedbugs. Never in my life had I ever had this experience. I wrote to the Quality Inns Corp but they would not take any responsibility because they put it on the franchise owner, Mr. Eric Patel. I really hope that they do not make it because I don't think they care, clean up or expect zero clients.

Room Tip: Even after you see a room and check the beds sometimes you just have to look at the neighborhood. F...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jackson, MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I selected this hotel from the Choice Hotel website because I was under the impression that if they listed it on their site they stood by the overall quality of this hotel. As soon as I turned in the parking lot, I noticed that most of the businesses in the area were closed down. The attendant was not rude, but, she was not very friendly either. After we checked in, my wife and I walked over to our room. The room was dirty and not even cleaned yet. The top blanket was thrown in a chair and appeared to have a blood stain on it. The room had a musty smell. I did not go any further than the door. My wife looked at the mattress out of curiosity and noticed cigarette burns. Also she said the sink plumbing in the bathroom was propped up with pieces of wood. We returned to the front office to request a refund. First off, I can't believe that CHOICE HOTEL still allows this establishment to use the QUALITY INN name. The state of Mississippi Health department needs to pay this place a visit quickly. Stay away...find you another hotel if you want real "Quality" in Natchez. We ended up finding another place to stay in the business area of the city.

Room Tip: Search for another establishment in the Natchez area!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Awhful!! This place is old, musty, nasty and need the choice name removed. It does not meet the choice standards. Seriously, I only stayed for a minute and immediately requested a refund! I should have known better. When we drove up and all the businesses around the hotel were closed that was my cue to keep driving.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!