“Overally, only adequate. Facility was on the older side...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Natchez to your Saves list
Days Inn Natchez
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   109 Highway 61 South, Natchez, MS 39120   |
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Natchez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Bossier City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Older hotel but was very clean inside the rooms. The staf was very helpful and nice. The breakfast looked really good but didn't try becaus my yonngest son wanted to eat at Mcdonalds. lol! Not bad on the price of rooms per night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We try as hard as we can to deliver an awesome guest experience and to show genuine southern hospitality and I am so glad you felt that. Take care my friend and i hope to see you soon.

Nolensville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

When we pulled up there were stray cats wandering around the parking lot and sitting on cars. The carpet in the room was dirty enough to turn the bottom of my white socks black. The sheets were dirty, not stained, but had actual dirt and hair on them. The towels were dirty and when we called the front desk she said they didn't have any clean towels to replace them with. The room smelled like stale cigarette smoke. There were what appeared to be urine stains on the comforter. The water in the shower went from hot to freezing cold several times while i was showering (with my shoes on because the bathtub had a gray stain covering the bottom half of it) Definitely the worst hotel experience I've ever had!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us. Although it appears it was anything but satisfactory to you I want to personally apologize. Even though we are an older property, we still take great pride in making sure we are clean and comfortable for all of our guests. I have addressed the issues you mentioned with my housekeeping and maintenance departments and want to assure you I take these things very seriously. We want our guests to feel they are part of the family when they stay with us and I hope that if you are ever in the area again you will give us the opportunity to host you. It would certainly be "Our Pleasure" to do so. Also, i have not noticed any stray cats about but i will keep my eye out for any kitties and try to keep them under control if i do.
Natchez
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stay was wonderful. when checking out I was charged twice I paid by cash but my card was charged too

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
It is so nice to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. Guests having wonderful stays are what we here at the Days Inn of Natchez strive for. We are a historic hotel that the famous actor John Wayne stayed at actually and that is something we are very proud of. I hope to see you again soon. Take care

Dunwoody, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is a pretty typical Days Inn that is clean but an older property. The room was comfortable and everything worked like it was supposed to including the wireless internet. In addition to the free breakfast, there is also a free dinner 4 or 5 nights a week but we didn't give it a try. I liked the fact that they had a coin laundry and I also liked that there was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The staff was very friendly and made our stay more comfortable. I'd stay again since I'm on a budget.

Room Tip: I'd stay downstairs if possible
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I am glad you had a nice stay with us. We are very fortunate to have good reception for our high speed internet here at Days Inn. Next time you stay with us i encourage you to try our super supper!! I think you would enjoy the great comfort foods we serve on it. We hope to see you again soon. Take care my friend

Steve Rosberg

Been to Days Inn Natchez? Share your experiences!