“very pleasant” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Natchez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Nolensville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

When we pulled up there were stray cats wandering around the parking lot and sitting on cars. The carpet in the room was dirty enough to turn the bottom of my white socks black. The sheets were dirty, not stained, but had actual dirt and hair on them. The towels were dirty and when we called the front desk she said they didn't have any clean towels to replace them with. The room smelled like stale cigarette smoke. There were what appeared to be urine stains on the comforter. The water in the shower went from hot to freezing cold several times while i was showering (with my shoes on because the bathtub had a gray stain covering the bottom half of it) Definitely the worst hotel experience I've ever had!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us. Although it appears it was anything but satisfactory to you I want to personally apologize. Even though we are an older property, we still take great pride in making sure we are clean and comfortable for all of our guests. I have addressed the issues you mentioned with my housekeeping and maintenance departments and want to assure you I take these things very seriously. We want our guests to feel they are part of the family when they stay with us and I hope that if you are ever in the area again you will give us the opportunity to host you. It would certainly be "Our Pleasure" to do so. Also, i have not noticed any stray cats about but i will keep my eye out for any kitties and try to keep them under control if i do.
Natchez
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stay was wonderful. when checking out I was charged twice I paid by cash but my card was charged too

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
It is so nice to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. Guests having wonderful stays are what we here at the Days Inn of Natchez strive for. We are a historic hotel that the famous actor John Wayne stayed at actually and that is something we are very proud of. I hope to see you again soon. Take care

Dunwoody, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is a pretty typical Days Inn that is clean but an older property. The room was comfortable and everything worked like it was supposed to including the wireless internet. In addition to the free breakfast, there is also a free dinner 4 or 5 nights a week but we didn't give it a try. I liked the fact that they had a coin laundry and I also liked that there was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The staff was very friendly and made our stay more comfortable. I'd stay again since I'm on a budget.

Room Tip: I'd stay downstairs if possible
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I am glad you had a nice stay with us. We are very fortunate to have good reception for our high speed internet here at Days Inn. Next time you stay with us i encourage you to try our super supper!! I think you would enjoy the great comfort foods we serve on it. We hope to see you again soon. Take care my friend

Madison, MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times and it seems each time it gets progressively worst . This time I was in room 150 on back side. It wins the award of the worst mattress I have ever slept in ( try) in over 30 years of being a sales rep. I don't know if it was my imagination but I also felt like small bugs were crawling on me and bitting me.

When I complained upon check out the only response was we will let our GM know, not even an apology or anything to retain me as a customer.

I will not stay here again, but if you do, DO NOT stay on back side of hotel . Rooms seem to be worst and construction workers seem to hang out drinking back there. They did not cause problems, just don't feel as safe.

• Stayed July 2013
I apologize for the unsatisfactory sleep you had on one of our beds. We are in the process of upgrading our property with new furniture items and that includes mattresses. Please call me at the hotel so we can discuss things a little more in depth if you like. You can reach me at 601-445-8291. Take care

Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I don't know what type of customers are stating this is a nice place unless the owners are the ones putting up reviews - but by far it isn't! We stayed this past weekend, I couldn't even take my grandchild to the pool for all of the gang of people (men/boys and women in clothes) driving up on the side and getting out in truck loads to swim (knowing these weren't guest). I told the front desk agent, I believe you have non-paying guest in your pool and her reply was, "sir, there isn't anything we can really do about that, I will tell the manager" and I was never able to see him, the manager, during our very short stay. The rooms we had were in need of serious remodeling or torn-down. The furniture is old and pieced together, the smell is of black mold and you would think the owners would spend some money into this place. This exterior motel is solely for budget stays, construction workers, and people that don't care how they treat a place. We will never stay at a Days Inn property again. Also, don't ask for a refund, they don't give one, or anything off your bill. The only thing that was semi-comforting was the breakfast.

Room Tip: No rooms are worth staying at Days Inn if you are not the type of clientele they are accustomed to g...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
It is disheartning to hear you had such a negative stay with us. New management is on board now and things are going to start improving. We have had problems with people who are not registered at our hotel using our pool and we are putting measures in place that will curtail that. I hope the next time you are in Natchez you will give us another try. Take care
Branson, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed there this spring(March 2013) and it was awful! First they put us in a "non-smoking" room at the back of the motel and we opened the door and it reeked of old smoke AND the back "lawn' was full of black garbage bags -lots of them. They put us in another room(after telling us that the first one could not have smelled like old smoke????? We were lying?And the room they put us in-well, the tv did not work, wifi(no-it did not work-too far from the source) and the outside hall was dirty AND a dirty diaper was by the NON-WORKING pop machine, etc.We went to the Executive Inn next-door the next night and although old, better experience.

Room Tip: Dump! They have a good looking exterior, but the management is not good.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Hello:

My name is Steve Rosberg and I am the new general manager of Days Inn of Natchez. I am sorry to hear your experience with the hotel was so negative a few months ago back in March. Since the Days Inn is under new management now positive changes are coming and, actually, they are already here. If your travels take you back to historic Natchez, MS I hope you will decide to stay with us again so you can experience first hand the wonderful changes that are happening to our nice little hotel. Take care

Been to Days Inn Natchez? Share your experiences!