We were in the area to travel the Natchez Trace. Booked the Hampton because it seemed well rated. There were a few negative reviews but there always are. All the negative things previous reviews reported happened to us. Check in went smoothly. When we entered the room we were aware of a heavy perfume scent. We were hungry so dropped off our luggage and went out to eat. Upon returning we found out what the perfume odor was covering up--a urine smell. The smell wasn't overwhelming and seemed to come and go. We were tired so just went to bed. We were awaked at 5:30 AM by the tv coming on by itself. Others have reported this in previous reviews. By this time the urine smell was stronger. Went to take a shower and noticed mildew around the tub. Turned on the shower and jumped in only to find ice cold water. In turning the water control handle I discovered that hot was at the beginning rather than the end. A new one on me. We went to breakfast which was ok. The usual fare. They had three people working the buffet which is the most I've ever seen. They were in the way of people trying to get food. I watched one server occupy an entire counter filling a plastic fork holder. Took her over five minutes. One waste basket was full to overflowing and the other partially empty. One of the servers changed the bag in the half full basket and left the other full. Returned to our room to finish packing. In opening the closet door (a full mirrored panel) discovered the top bracet holding the door in place was broken and almost ready to fail. When we left the hotel I gave a list of these things to the front desk. She informed me that she had never heard of any of these items before. I told her about trip advisor. Hope you get one the "good rooms" if you stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.