The first room that I was assigned had a smell and I immediately called down and was nicely reassigned to another room. The next room had no smell, but had several pubic hairs in the bathtub, fecal matter on the sides of the toilet bowl and the carpet was stained and dirty. I had made an advance reservation on the internet and then was charged again during my stay (I caught it after the fact on my credit card bill). The thermostat in the room was not functioning well and it would be very cool or very stuffy throughout the night. The hotel does have a great location - very convenient to the river and downtown, but it's a $60 room and that's not what they are charging for it.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.