“Great customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
Auttin, United States
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stay in hotels 75 nights a year. The young man who worked the front counter in this hotel should be working at your hotel or in your business. Never had better customer service. His name was Michael Johnson and he was outstanding from start to finish,

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have to say Janice at the front desk when greeting us took the Oscar home of our 1000 mile trip from Cleveland OH to Nashville and New Orleans. We felt a sense of come and relax after a 8 hour drive from Nashville stay at Embassy Suites. We are Hilton Honors members and so enjoy our stays with this chain. Kudos to all the front staff!! I have to say Janice even got a little perturbed with the Isle of Capri shuttle driver making us wait for a ride to Under the Hill. You will find Under the Hill small but has a riverboat casino with same name and a restaurant and a very historic bar up the street for reataurant. My husband was stationed here during Katrina as a rescue person so he knew the area well. Make sure you visit the Pig Out Inn for very good pulled pork and if have a chance also Biscuit and Blues. A MUST see is the Rosalie Antebellum home nearby and close walk with tours every half hour!!! The view of the Mississippi River and why chosen by the civil war military to take over will come to life. I am sure there is much more to explore but we were there for one day and night, I would recommend 2 nights to visit the Vicksburg Civil War National cemetery.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Avondale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I gave this Hampton Inn a very good because the staff was very friendly and helpful. The late afternoon cheese and chips was very nice. But the Internet connection was just absolutely HORRIBLE!!!
I was trying to Facebook with my wife because it was our anniversary. Not only did it take numerous times to even log in but once I did get online, I kept getting disconnected. Then I had to restart the whole process again!
I was not the only person complaining at the front desk about the poor Internet.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love the Hilton family of hotels. I always try to stay at a Hilton Hotel and the Hampton Inn is one of the best. I refer my family and friends to the Hampton Inn when I can. The complimentary breakfast is always a plus. The coffee in the rooms is very welcome. I like that the hallways are quiet and that there are newspaper available for guests. There is coffee available all day. A treat. I like the fact that the staff is very welcoming and helpful. I asked directions and the individual that helped me was very helpful. I especially appreciated being welcomed as a Hilton Honors Member.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly and helpful staff were the highlight here. Very accommodating with advice of places to visit etc. Well presented Hampton Inn with the usual facilties. Quiet location with river views available.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here with my family and the place was very nice and the staff was warm and kind. The pool was closed for painting, which was a disappointment for my kids, but I realize it is just part yearly upkeep on a property.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My experience with the Hampton Hotel was very pleasant and the service provided was excellent. Rooms were clean and ready and my family and I had no problems on this visit or stay. The breakfast was great and I would recommend the hotel to anyone exspecially friends and family.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez

Address: 627 South Canal Street, Natchez, MS 39120
Location: United States > Mississippi > Natchez
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
Hampton Inn Natchez
Natchez Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.