“Good Location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 19 hotels in Natchez
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Hotel was very clean/comfortable. Across the street from the Visitors Center. Nice visit to Natchez. About a mile walk to downtown area. Friendly/Helpful staff. Would recommend this hotel if staying in the Natchez area

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nicole W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review of your recent stay at our property. The Visitors Center being located across the street has proved to be extremly conveniant for most of our guest. As well as being located in the downtown area. We truly appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you return to Natchez real soon.

245 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We were traveling from Florida Keys to Texas and decided to take this detour. The hotel is at an excellent location, manager's reception was very well done. As has been our experience at all Hamptons the room was immaculate and the breakfast was exceptional. Would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Would like to thank you for your outstanding review! My team and I hope you return soon, please feel like you are part of our "family".
knoxville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I very much enjoy staying at the Hampton any where else or any of the other Hilton Hotels. My name is Charles DuPre not Charles Boucle. I am receiving this because of another error of the local staff. Hampton national office needs to look into this particular hotel for service issues. When I checked in the clerk was on the phone talking to someone about the computer and did not acknowledge me or the gentleman behind me. It took her another 5 to 10 minutes to get off the phone and finally help me check in. She did say she was sorry for the delay. I also stayed at a Hilton the next night in Huntsville Alabama and was a totally better experience. I am giving this hotel branch a bad recommendation because I want it to improve. Thanks for allowing me to express my concern. Charles DuPre

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Hello Charles,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned with our front desk team. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stayed here during our first night in Natchez and went to Monmouth the second night just because it was too expensive for us to stay at Monmouth both nights.

It was our first wedding anniversary weekend and we requested top floor, river view as many here suggested. Janice at the front desk was very accommodating and warm. She congratulated us and checked us into the room requested.

The room is what we expect of Hampton.. clean and comfortable. The view was nice but we couldn't see it well out the windows. One might think it was because the windows were dirty, but upon further inspection it looks like maybe the sheet of uv protection over it had worn away in spots making it hard to see through. Not a big deal though. We spent time at the river in person and enjoyed a beautiful sunset.

I woke at 2 am due to my hubby's snoring and Dominique was very friendly and gave me directions to Walmart so I could go buy the earplugs I forgot.

I forgot my flaxseed heating pad in the bed (we stayed May 2nd in room 422) and am still waiting to hear back from them if they found it. Every time I called the head house keeper hasn't been there and the lost and found has been locked. I've called 3 times now. It would be nice to have that back because I use it nightly and miss it very much.

We appreciated the friendliness of the staff. No one wants to be checked in by a sourpuss after traveling and being tired. We would (and will) definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your great review. I have turned the request for the heating pad over to our head housekeeper and she should be in contact with you very soon. Again, thanks for the review and we all hope to see you soon! (I will tell Janice of your kind words).
Dallas Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Nice place to stay. Clean rooms and friendly front desk. She even helped us find somewhere to eat that was REALLY GOOD! Her and I talked for a long while.
Was not pleased with the managements policy for upgrades for Diamond members. If you want an upgrade, don't stay on the weekend!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. Not real sure about the "managements upgrade policy" on the week ends but will talk to all the front desk workers so they truly "understand" our policy regarding this. Again, THANK YOU for choosing the Hampton and we hope to see you again,
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights while touring the antebellum homes during the Spring Pilgrimage. The hotel is located right across from the Visitor's Center so it is easy to walk across and see what the town has to offer. Everyone was very friendly and the breakfast was good. Higher floor rooms give a good view of the Mississippi. Good beds and amenities.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Spring, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great location & view, if you ask for a river side window & high floor - day & nite views of the river & bridge & Natchez Visitors Park & center just across the street. Also, pet friendly was appreciated. Pool was closed when we were there which was not a problem still to cool to swim, however, there was no place to sit outside without access to that area.

Room Tip: River side view for sure.