“Good Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
Calhoun City, United States
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I was there during an ice storm and the staff was very patient to assist all the guest. The only issue I had was the fitness center did not have enough treadmills. I was a little concerned during the snow/ice running out of food since there was not a restaurant onsite, but it all worked out.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
gulf coast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has the normal Hampton inn expectations. Very nice rooms with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was a little better than the normal Hampton expectations. Bath items were particularly nice. Stayed two nights with no problems. Close to downtown Natchez and across the road from the river. Staff was helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Good enough for a night .. nothing overly special ..Hotel staff / receptionist helped us find somehwhere for dinner.
a Fine stopping place for 1 night

Can't say a liot more really ..except that this box needs 200 charectars in it .. so this bit is woffle !
:-)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
NATCHEZ, MS, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Great location, convenient to restaurants and attractions. Unfortunately, the service I received from a front desk manager was appalling. I had no TV for two days, the fridge was knocking I actually unplugged it and did not use it for my two night stay, and I returned the second day to find my door left open with the latch propped between the door and door jam leaving my personal effects available to anyone wishing to enter my room. I reported the issues three times, and last time received attitude from the front desk manager as if I inconvenienced her. Luckily I was on official business and the room was reimbursed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I understand that your stay with us was not satisfying and that you experienced some issues that inconvenienced you. I especially wanted to take this opportunity to apologize in regards to you finding the treatment you received from our front desk Manager to be appalling. I can assure you that this is very rare to occur and it does not reflect our standards of professionalism and customer service. Our main priority is for all our guests to have an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you.

Once again, I do apologize for any inconveniences you may have had and I hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.
Boston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Average Hampton Inn with typical room and breakfast and pleasant staff. Only issue was with housekeeping with only makes the bed. No new soap, shampoo, trash emptying or cleaning of the room each day.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Location is great. The visitor center is just across the street. Within minutes of leaving the hotel you are right there in the historic area.. or crossing the bridge into Louisiana.. or on one of the main roads to go look at Mansions or headed to Vicksburg even. It make a great “central headquarters”.
We had a very large room, and a very nice view of the water.. plus they put on a nice breakfast. The sitting area is nice.. and always had free Very Hot coffee in the lobby. No issues what so ever.. this place was great.. stayed here 3 nights and just went all over the place.. Don’t know where you would go? EASY!! Like I said the visitor center is across the street.. Info and tours are right there for you... loads of things within walking distance even.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Nicole W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
We are so happy to hear about your stay with us at our property. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is nice to know that everyones efforts to ensure our guest are comfortable and have everything they need when they need it are appreciated. We can't wait for your return to our wonderful city!
Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back !

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are thrilled to hear that you will return to our property. When we see familiar faces is assures us that we are doing a good job. The entire staff here understands that this is our guests home away from home and we try our best to make it feel just like that. Thanks again for a wonderful review and we are looking forward to your return.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez? Share your experiences!