It used to be that we stayed in Hampton Inns almost exclusively, but that's not the case any more. As a whole, Hamptons are getting run down, and we don't always stay in them like we did in the past. This Hampton is pretty much representative of most of the ones we've stayed in lately: OK but a little frayed around the edges. The location was convenient, and we had a view of the river from our room. The staff was very friendly. The beds and pillows were comfortable, although the sheets on one bed had some black specks on them which we removed with a towel. The air conditioning worked well, but the wall thermostat had a sign next to it that it no longer worked. There were scuff marks on the walls in our room. We still had a good night's sleep, but keep wondering when Hampton Inns will return to their past glory.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.