This was a nice, clean hotel in a very good location. We had a room with a view of the river and bridge on the 4th floor. It is easy to get around the city and back to the hotel. Breakfast was good and well stocked with the ladies serving. The only problem we had was with the front desk. They were very slow, only one person, and not much southern hospitality coming from her. We had a small dog and he was allowed for a $30 per night charge. We would stay again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.