We stayed in a mini suite with no partition between the king bed and the sofa. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were nice. The fold out couch was decent. The air did not get very cold until the following morning. This could be an issue because it was pleasant outside when we stayed.
We had to go to the front desk twice. Once for tissues and once for sheets for the fold out couch.
The breakfast was average for this sort of hotel.
The towels were worn. The staff was not rude, but not overly kind either. There was a wait at the front desk each time I went down.
All in all, OK, but for 190 dollars after taxes, will look around at other options first.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.