We booked this hotel based on the great write ups on tripadvisor. The hotel itself was nice enough, we checked in and were greeted in quite an automated manner by a female called Lafele, or something similar to that.She went through the motions of the usual check in procedures then we went off to our room.
The room itself was pleasant, well laid out and a nice view of the Mississippi.
We went out for a drive and on coming back could not gain access to our room. We went down to the reception and the same member of staff approached us and we told her our room key would not work, she took it from us, never said a word, no eye contact or anything, she entered some details on to a keyboard, handed us a card then walked away without saying anything, we were totally taken aback about her blatant rudeness, we called out to her was that the matter sorted, without coming over to us she called out yes, this is not acceptable service but we did not want to take the matter further as maybe the hotel management find that sort of service acceptable?
The breakfast was nice, lots of choices and good quality, this hotel was one of the more expensive choices we could have stayed at, based on the service from this particular member of staff we will not use this chain again on our next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.