“GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Getaway Deal
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
Concord, New Hampshire
“GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

greeted as soon as i stepped in the door by Brandi who had my reservation as requested. room was clean, bed comfortable.
breakfast featured lots of items and breakfast area clean, lots of tables.
nice place to stay... very reasonable rates. happy trails

Room Tip: the street side gives you a view if the Miss river and bridge to LA
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our family enjoyed our recent three night stay here. Too bad it was too cold to use the pool because it looked inviting. The breakfast was very good. Our room was clean and quiet. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lakewood, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

2/8/12. We usually stay at Hampton Inn because of their standards. We were met with a surprise in our room upon checkin. A dirty sock on the floor from a previous guest. Totally grossed me out. The bathroom floor and vanity area floor was sticky to walk on and I cleaned up a spot myself with little trouble. There was a curtain panel missing also. It just showed me a total lack of caring or pride in doing a good job. I got my sanitizing wipes out and cleaned all surfaces in the room. I just didn't trust it. This is a management issue and should be addressed.

Room Tip: this is probably as good as it gets in Natchez.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. I am sorry if right after you checked-in, the first thing you found in your room was a dirty sock and that you found the bathroom to be dirty. I can assure you that I have personally spoken to our housekeeping and maintenance staff and guarantee this will not happen again. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our property.

Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

my boyfriend and I had a pleasant short visit. The room is clear and is conveniently located. We were a little disappointed when we requested for higher floor but the request was rejected. The check in clerk told us that all rooms are booked therefore they can't accommodated us. We told her that our request was made when we made the reservation and also is our profile. We believed the reason she couldn't change our room to higher floor because we were there just for two nights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I truly apologize if we were not able to accommodate you in a higher floor. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here twice and have no complaints! I will definatly be back! The continental breakfast was very good as well the cleanliness of our room.We also liked the location, it is so close to the river and convention center.

• Stayed March 2012
Lewisville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We've never had a bad experience at Hampton Inn, but some are better than others. The friendliness of the staff at this one was impressive. All that we came in contact with were delightful to talk to.

Everything was clean enough, but there were some minor issues... very minor. I suspect the bathroom was renovated at some point in the past and a tile floor added. The tile was cut in around the toilet rather than raising the toilet. The end result is a toilet a half inch or so lower than most. It just feels weird sitting on a toilet that low.

I wish the windows opened, but as with many hotels they didn't. The room was slightly stuffy, so we turned on the air conditioner only to find it was noiser than normal. Not so bad we would want to move, but it needs attention.

Only one elevator worked and I got the impression it had been out of service for a while. Also, the ice machine on the second floor didn't work.

The breakfast bar was neat and clean, but there was only a small amount of scrambled egg left. No one wanted to scrape up the last of the eggs and the staff apparently did not want to put out more until those were gone. The sausage was swimming in too much water and both the sausage and hash browns were only warm.

By mentioning only the things wrong, it sounds worse than it was. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again if we ever return to Natchez.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I thank you very much for your review and certainly appreciate your feedback about our hotel. You might think that your comments about some issues are “minor”, but I assure you that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration to improve our property.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and I do hope that next time you are in town you give us another opportunity to provide you the exceptional service you deserve.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times due primarily to the Hilton Honors Program, and all other Hilton hotels are great. There has been issues each time with this hotel (no blankets / pillows for hideaway bed, check-in was a pain, keys don't work, housekeeping not working, etc.). I have always honestly completed the survey sent out after the stay hoping improvement would be made. I would like to point out, I have never asked for any money back, a discount, nor anything. I just answered the questions asked of me on the survey. At 12:09 pm today I received an email from the General Manager stating that since I have given negative responses, then I need to stay elsewhere in the future. Due SOLELY to his response, I feel as though I need to share my experiences with other travelers. Stay elsewhere.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. I truly regret if there was any type of misunderstandings in regards to the many surveys that you responded to. I can assure that we always enjoy hearing from our guests as their reviews help us improve in areas that might need improvement. Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely apologize if this misunderstanding caused you any anguish or disappointment.

Again, I please accept my apologies and feel free to contact me. I will make myself available should you have any further questions.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez? Share your experiences!