We booked this hotel as part of a five states road trip and had no prior knowledge of this chain or of Natchez but went with Trip Adviser findings.
Wow ! were we impressed !! Right from check-in which was a happy experience right through to the room which was good size and very comfortable and the free breakfast which was very good.
The location is also a real bonus for tourists like us as its just a cross the road from the impressive Natchez visitor centre which is a really good place to start your visit with a short film show, many informative exhibits and very helpful staff.
Natchez is not a place you come to for fine dining but its an honest down to earth kind of town with some very interesting history and we had a great time. After all, there's nothing wrong with Ruby Tuesdays for a couple of dinners.
Places we would recommend in addition to the Visitor Centre - try the National Park. The Ranger Service there is just FANTASTIC they couldn't be more helpful and as a bonus, entry is free to the Antebellum House and Slave Quarters.
The other Antebellum we visited was Longsood which was interesting but expensive for what you get which is a short tour conducted by a not very good guide.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.