Stayed two nights with my wife; asked in e-mail for top floor away from street and elevator and got it. Early check-in at 2pm was easy. Room was typical Hampton Inn,clean with large bed king perhaps a bit soft for our taste, Good TV and AC and well equipped bathroom. Wi-fi worked very well.Staff was quite nice but perhaps could be better informed on when local restaurants are open/closed.
Breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn one: waffles, some hot stuff ,fruit salad, and so on; cranberry juice was a nice touch. Overall we would stay there again.
Very much enjoyed both Melrose House and Longwood House : a nice find was the freed slave (William Johnson)house that is a NPS site downtown. The drive on the Natchez Trace Parkway to Vicksburg was very pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Hampton Inn And Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn Natchez
- Natchez Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Natchez
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.