“Excellent Hampton in Natchez” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Getaway Deal
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
Madison, MS
“Excellent Hampton in Natchez”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

I recently stayed at this Hampton and have very good reviews of it. The common area and rooms are larger than any that I have stayed before. The room was clean with granite countertop in the sink area of the bath. Comfortable bed and typical TV with wifi for your laptop. Its a mile or two from downtown and is walkable if your into that sort of thing. I definately will stay here again and would recomend it to anyone as a really good place in natchez.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Grand Blanc, Mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

This hotel is located in great location close to downtown and is fairly new and very clean and well maintained. It has a great complimentary breakfast and very friendly employees. It is easy to get in and out of the parking lot onto Canal St as well. We recommend this hotel to anyone spending time in Natchez.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the river and bridge
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

This hotel was typical, but had some issues. While the rooms were mostly clean, I stayed here for several weeks and some of the rooms needed a make over. Generally bathrooms needed maintence and deep cleaning. Several of the rooms air conditioners had problems and fridges were broken.

Room Tip: Review your room prior to unpacking to make sure its okay and everything works.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

Great new Hampton Inn. We stayed in a King suite that had lots of room. The room was what you would expect from a new Hampton. We received excellent service from the staff at the inn.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here night before last as my final stop this week. The employees at check in were less than enthusiastic, but proficient. I was not welcomed as an Hhonors member, which is something I look for, as I've been in sales 14 years.

My room was typical Hampton with the exception that the tv seemed far away in the corner. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that it appeared the trash can in the bathroom had not been moved in some time - there was dust and hair around/behind it. Yuck.

I'm not sure why but there was a washcloth hanging on the shower curtain rod. Used, maybe? I don't know. I didn't touch it.

Breakfast was ok. I had eggs, which were good, sausage that wasn't that great and a hard biscuit. I've had better.

Checkout did not meet my expectations. I was not asked anything (how was your stay, etc).

Overall, I'd stay here again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed August 2011
Brandon, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Great Service, Clean Rooms & AWESOME Breakfast! Best Part of my Conference!

Room Tip: Service was Great, Clean Rooms(bed, bathroom, floors), AWESOME Breakfast(different everyday) w/ a 2...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Santa Rosa, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

while researching our vacation, we decided to stop in Natchez on our way from Memphis to New Orleans. There were not a lot of budget friendly (in my book) choices for hotels, so I was so pleased that the Hampton with its actually decent (not always easy to find) continental breakfast was just about 2 minutes from downtown and close to everything we wanted to see. Our room was standard two doubles, clean, comfortable, but not terribly spacious, yet everything you need just to sleep and get ready to go out. My kids enjoyed the pool area located behind the hotel which was shaded in the afternoon. We also took advantage of the laudry facility since we were about 6 days into our trip. It's nice when a hotel provides the small things that can really be convenient when you are traveling. Overall a very nice stay.

Room Tip: As for a room on the upper floor facing the river especially if you aren't from the area!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez? Share your experiences!