Monmouth Plantation was an oasis for us. Quiet, relaxing, beautiful rooms, friendly and welcoming hosts. Next time I will stay longer. We stayed in a cottage off by itself by a little pond. Beds were super comfortable, rooms were spacious and beautiful decorated. I felt I had gone back in time.
- Also Known As:
- Monmouth Plantation Natchez Hotel
- Monmouth Plantation Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MONMOUTH HISTORIC INN was built in 1818, and is a National Historic Landmark. As a charter member of Southern Living’s Hotel Collection, Monmouth is the perfect choice for travelers seeking an authentic southern travel experience. Wake up each morning to the aroma of a full Southern style breakfast, then take a tour of the magnificent mansion before exploring the grounds and all 26 beautifully landscaped acres. As the sun sets on the picturesque surroundings, relax on the veranda with a Mint Julep and complimentary hors d’oeuvres. In the evening, enjoy fine dining at the award winning “Restaurant 1818” in the antebellum home. As the end of the day draws near, retire to one of the 16 luxury suites or 14 elegantly appointed rooms, where a turned down bed and sweet dreams await! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Monmouth Historic Inn Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.