“Rosalie” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 30 Attractions in Natchez
Type: Historic Sites, History Museums, Specialty Museums, Landmarks
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Daughters of the American Revolution and a unique collection of children's dolls and toys made from cloth and porcelain.
Lexington, Mississippi, United States
“Rosalie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had an amazing time learning about the history and the amazing stories of this wonderful attraction. I went with my two friends during the October Fall Pilgrimage and experienced every staff member in character and dressed up! I enjoyed hearing stories and seeing the beauty that this gem has to offer. I was a little upset that I couldn't take pictures and that we had to wait over 20 minutes for a tour that only started about 1 or 2 minutes prior to our arrival. Overall, the tour was great and would recommend this to others seeking some history!

Visited October 2013

“Ridiculous”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We literally walked to the door at 2:32. The tour was scheduled for 2:30. The lady said we couldn't join the tour (that was 5 feet into the 1st room). She was very rude. I would avoid at all costs.

Visited September 2013
Madison, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
“Gracious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

What a beautiful home for a time long lost. I am so glad the good people of Natchez are preserving these beautiful homes.

Visited August 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
“Interesting history along with beautiful view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed strolling the grounds of this stately old mansion before our tour began.
The tour included interesting history of the mansion and the people who resided there. The guide was knowledgeable and the tour lasted 30 minutes.

Visited September 2013
Louisiana
14 attraction reviews
“On the bluff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This home is the only one to visit right on the river. The views from the front Gallery are pleasant.

Visited July 2013