“Mixed feelings” 4 of 5 stars

601-446-5406
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Castle Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Coral Gables, Florida
“Mixed feelings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

When our waiter came to our table we told him we were tired from traveling all day. He dropped of the menus and disappeared. After waiting for between 15 to 20 minutes. My husband finally had to go find him. He was very apologetic but we had kindly told him of our tiredness and he just ignored it, however, after that he took every effort to attend to us. In addition I left my purse and he called our room to let us know I had left it. So that was extremely nice. Now on to the food my husband ordered the pork loin with mashed sweet potatoes and kale which was excellent. I ordered the eggplant soup with fried oysters. Again excellent. I also ordered the crab and shrimp salad which had generous portions of shrimp and lump crab, but there was just something with the flavor that was not to my liking. I am a lettuce lover and I left most of the salad. I ate the shrimp and crab by dipping it into my husbands sauce (which was delicious). The atmosphere was very nice and I would recommend it.

West Monroe, Louisiana
“Romantic Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wonderful, romantic :) & GREAT FOOD, we called ahead of time for reservations, we were accomodated with a quaint table, (which we asked for). The waiter was very helpful with picking out dinner too!

Visited October 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very nice upscale restaurant.
The food was excellant -we had varied meals-seafood / sandwiches & salads.
Everyone raved about their entree ( 6 people)
Service was very good.
I would definately recommend to friends or Family.

Visited October 2012
Williamsburg, VA
“Elegant and Accomodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The dining room was traditionally furnished with brick walls and hunt prints, but the food and service were not stuffy in the least. Our waiter was friendly and helpful, with a pleasant sense of humor. There was no vegetarian entree on the menu, but the chef prepared an elegant and delicious portabello mushroom with julienned vegetables and a pesto sauce for me. My husband enjoyed one of the evening's specials - the beef medallions with pesto mashed potatoes and tempura vegetables. The chef even came out to our table to make sure the vegetarian dish was to my liking. A very enjoyable evening! We would definitely go back!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Natchez, Mississippi
“Love the new chairs. It's about time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We both had the redfish with a lemon sauce with some Chinese vegetables and potatoes. The food was good, but our waitress was borderline terrible. It's a shame a good meal can be tarnished with an unfriendly server. The management of this restaurant is top notch. So we will continue to go back as they offer some of the best food in town.