“Great Place to Visit with Friends” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 86 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Corinth, Mississippi
“Great Place to Visit with Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Just met some friends there for drinks. The building is an old gin and has a great atmosphere. Service is very laid back but adds to the charm. Drinks were good. My husband tried a new beer. Had nachos and spinach/artichoke dip that was good too.

Visited April 2013

“Great bar atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We loved the old warehouse-style decor and atmosphere of the bar. It's large and therefore can probably hold a good crowd, but we went early to avoid that. The menu wasn't extensive - a typical bar menu - but it's exactly what I expected, and it was delicious from the appetizers to the entrees. In talking to the waitstaff, they have special evenings with live bands, steak & shrimp nights, etc, so we'll be back to experience those. Convenient downtown location.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Alabama
“Smoker's hangout”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Not used to indoor places and smoking (later found outdoor seating but it was in the 90s).

Service was friendly and quick. Not a huge food menu to choose from. Beer list was adequate. Cool old warehouse in a great downtown location.

Visited September 2012
Silverton, Colorado
“Good food, service and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

The restaurant is in an old building, and it has a lot of ambiance. Our waitress Page was very friendly and gave prompt and professional service, My husband ordered a personal pepperoni pizza which he said was very good. We ordered some potato wedge appetizers, they were pretty good but I would have preferred they were potato skins instead. I had a half dozen of the Jamaican Jerk wings, and they were pretty good, but after a while whatever was in the spices they use got a little too much. I ended up having to drink a Pepsi after I ordered water at first, and I'm not sure why Natchez water tastes so bad to me, but it does. It has a funky after taste that just made me unable to choke it down so I asked for a Pepsi when she came back. Over all, the service and food were pretty good and we enjoyed our meal. Would like to go back and watch a band play and drink a few beers there some night, and we would definitely eat there again.

Visited August 2012
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Nice bar in a good part of town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've had drinks and appetizers here several different times and have never been disappointed. It's a handy walk from the downtown hotels.

• Visited November 2011