“A Hidden Jewel on the Mississippi shore” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 31 Attractions in Natchez
Merida, Mexico
67 attraction reviews
“A Hidden Jewel on the Mississippi shore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I don't normally like eating anywhere close to or in a casino. However, this recently opened casino has a really great restaurant (once you get past the gaming area). You have a beautiful sunset view over the Mississippi right from your table. Ask to sit as far to the back as possible as you will be away from the noise. Southern fried food is fine but just for a change we ordered on the Italian side and were not disappointed. The atmosphere was relaxed and we were not hurried. Go for dessert if you still have room or just sit and sip the last of your dinner wine. The service was great.

Tylertown, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
“Nice place and new”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Nice, new casino in Natchez. It really needed one. The place is well lit and the employees are very friendly and attentive to your needs. The games are new but it did seem to have a lot of games out of service but there was still plenty to play. We were there on a weekend and went there after a visit to the other casino down the street and it was literally a breath of fresh air. It is clean and the ash tray smell is now where near as prevalent. The buffet is a little weak and both times I have been there I had ask for tartar sauce for the catfish and they had to go make it. The buffet didn't have much of a selection and what was there seemed as though it had been under the heat lamps a long time. Maybe it was just the time we were there. Even though it was a weekend the crowds weren't that bad and it was a little more subdued and enjoyable. The managers seem truly concerned for their patrons and so far are running a good operation.

Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“Didn't seem too smokey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Visited Natchez for the weekend and went both Friday and Saturday nites. Easy to park and not too far to walk. During the day great view of river off the back patio. Our group had fun, slots were new and paid fairly well. Everyone very nice, bathrooms roomy and nice. In the middle of the floor is a large bar for drinks and playing video poker, which we did. Stayed each time about 2 hours. Even though we were there on the weekend, plenty of slots available to play. Would recommend for a evening of fun.

Laurel, Mississippi
5 attraction reviews
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

On a recent visit to Natchez, my wife and I visited the Magnolia Bluffs Casino. The Casino is modeled after a historic lumber mill that existed near its location and on the banks of the Mississippi River. Parking is by valet or parking garage. Upon entering we noticed that the casino was spacious, well ventilated, and clean. All of the staff that we met were very friendly and accomodating. The drink servers were attentive and fast. Being a newer Casino, all of the slots were newer and there was a variety of table games to choose from including the popular 3 card poker. Signing up for their palyers club was quick and simple and we were given $10 in free play for doing so. We did not have a chance to try the buffet, but the area where it was located was spacious and clean, and there seemed to be plenty of staff on hand attending to the food stations and customer needs. All said, it was a very nice casino with a comfortable feel and we would definately return there when in Natchez.

Bogue Chitto,MS
3 attraction reviews
“Nicer than isle of Capri!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

First time there an I got a $10 slot play an everyone there was overly kind that's Great made me feel welcomed!! Won big on most of all d machines I played which big to me was over $20! Very nice restrooms an lots of security guards, garage is not to far to walk to an from casino, bartenders are very nice an also the waitress. Nice patio deck an view, lots of games to choose from only bad thing I would have to say is security should stand next to ticket redeem an ATM machines cause I was there gettin my cash from my ticket an I turn around an this guy with shades on is standing all up on my back that's felt dangerous to me an made me feel very uncomfortable an when I finally got my money an left he was just standing there like a freak kinda scary people that do stuff like that are always up to no good but other than that I enjoyed myself an will return with someone else that way I'll feel safer!! Great Job on the Casino..

Visited April 2013

Been to Magnolia Bluffs Casino? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Magnolia Bluffs Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.