“Not the best, but far from the worst” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Natchez

Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Natchez
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Natchez
Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Natchez
You added Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Natchez to your Saves list
53 Silver Street, Natchez, MS 39120   |
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
Marksville, Louisiana
“Not the best, but far from the worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

Stayed here for business from Monday through Thursday. Breakfast was basic, but free and the hotel was willing to open it up a little early for us. The staff was helpful and the shuttle to the under the hill area was nice. The rooms were basic, some had fridges and no microwaves. WiFi didn't work well in the rooms and my AT&T cell service was spotty in the hotel.

There is no bar or gym in the hotel. Probably wouldn't stay here other than for business.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Brandon, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Cheesey Lobby, Neon lighted Palm Trees, overweight secruity guard and NASTY rooms.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

The breakfast did not have any fruit. The cooked food looked as if it was mass-produced.

The service was poor - the bellman forgot about my bag. The internet room wasn't unlocked in the mornings, despite the sign on the door saying "Internet room open at 8am".

The pool was the worst part - the pool is full of local kids. It is NOT reserved just for guests. It made my swim very unpleasant.

There is no bar. It's not close to restaurants. You have no choice but to go to their casino, down by the Mississippi River. The food at the casino was very poor - go elsewhere for dinner.

This hotel was disappointing. I should have stayed at a motel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011 via mobile

My family and I attended a wedding near Natchez. Not being familiar with the area, we thought we were smart reserving a known hotel. Our first mistake. We reserved five rooms 4 months in advance. Day of arrival we are told the casino is closed, as is the buffet. The fitness center was vandalized and hope you enjoy your stay. We checked several of the area hotels, they were sold out. Scary thing though about this hotel, we were the only guests. Now let's discuss the staff. As I was being told about everything closed, I inquired about a discount. Bad move! The attitude of the front desk person was awful. She ended her rant with "it is your choice stay her or not". As I was the last of my family to arrive; they had already checked in. We were stuck there for two miserable nights. Almost forgot - I inquired about Internet. They do offer it, but she ended her statement with "when you get to your room and it is not working, call and I will try to get someone to check it"

Did I also mention the room smelled of smoke and mildew (I was in a non smoking room). If you do not believe me, read the other reviews

• Stayed June 2011
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

We booked online for a smoking room and when we got there no smoking rooms available. The front desk took our number and said they would call us at 6pm either way about an available smoking room. Needless to say no call.

We are on the 6th floor so not easy to go outside to smoke.

So we slept ok but got up and fixed coffee pot and it don't work! Now I'm no smoking and no coffee. I'm not a happy camper.

Called front desk and they were rude. Mcdonalds here we come.

• Stayed February 2011
Jigger, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

I have never been so disappointed in my whole life!! We chose the Isle of Capri for our Honeymoon and wouldn't even let our cats stay there!!! It was horrible!!!! The Continental Breakfast was a joke, we didn't even get a chance to eat they ran out of places to sit! Here we were Very Excited to Be on Our Honeymoon we ended up checking out early!!! I didnt feel real safe and it smelled dirty!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Florence, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

I attended a meeting at the hotel and stayed overnight. The hotel staff were very friendly and never failed to speak when I saw any of them.The front desk staff were very pleasant and efficient as were all of the hotel employees. The room was clean and well furnished and the bed was comfortable.
If you want to visit the casino, the front desk will call the shuttle and it will pick you up at the door. When you are ready to return casino security will call the shuttle and it will take you back to the front door.I will certainly stay here again when I am in Natchez.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Natchez? Share your experiences!