“herbsmajorhawk” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Natchez
maryland
“herbsmajorhawk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn 9/2012 and for the price it is a nice place to stay. We visit the Natchez city at least once or twice a year and we have never had any problems. The staff is friendly, the continental breakfast is good, and the rooms are neat and clean. We will be returning to Red Carpet Inn in the next couple of days. I have stayed at one other motel in the city and it was more expensive, and in worst condition.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hutchinson, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

We were watching the show about the exterminator. My husband said, " look there's one go in the drawer." I thought Oh yes he's teasing us again until I got up and and looked in the drawer and saw 3 roaches crawling around. I killed five roaches on that stay and he killed four roaches. It smelled and I didn't get any slep thinking about those roaches all night long. If we hadn't traveled 15 hours, and it was late and the Fall tours where going on making motels hard to find, I would have walked out. My bags spent a better night in my car then I did in that Red Roach Inn. Beware stay at your own risk. When you check in look up and see all the dead roaches in the lights that are there for you at breakfast and have some bread the manger touches with no gloves. ENJOY

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

rooms are clean. Front desk was good and friendly. It is the best place to stay in natchez for good price. They also have good breakfast. I will definetly stay there again and i will recommend this hotel for my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
KA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

Service desk told me a price which was supposed to be a "special rate". Finally I got another special rate, a couple of dollars cheaper...

They let me check three different rooms but all had mold inside. You could not see it, but smell it. In one room the wallpaper above the door was wet and peeling off. That's all I can tell...

I made the good decision to stay somewhere else!

Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Chester, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

We stayed here for the price and as someone else said, you get what you pay for. The service was good but the place was extremely run down - especially on the exterior. The room itself was a bit better - there was an attempt to update it and it was fairly clean. The main problem was that they accept dogs and there were A LOT of them - barking late at night and early in the morning. I would definitely try to get something else the next time we go to Natchez.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

I should have known better. I thought that I would save some money on a hotel because I was traveling without my family so I tried a Red Carpet Inn for the first and last time. I should have known better when it smelled as though someone was cooking dirty socks or something. The carpet looked like it has never been cleaned as well as the bedspread and matress. I decided not to be a complainer and decoded that I would deal with it and leave very early in the morning. I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on the light to see dozens of roaches skamper off and I was really disguested. I decided to shower and leave immediately. I had the pleasure of showering in two feet of standing dirty water that would barely drain. I decided to check out and complain at the office but they were closed. That's what I get for being cheap and staying at a Red Carpet Inn. I should have known better.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
sussex
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2010

Rooms were a little cramped, especially the bathroom, but you get what you pay for and overall the hotel met our needs for a night. The service was unfailingly helpful and courteous

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!