“Clean, good value.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 19 hotels in Natchez
Broken Arrow, United States
“Clean, good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Easy and helpfull check-in. Great staff. Great views of Mississippi River. Minimal breakfast items. Overall good value for price paid. Clean and comfortable. Good pool area. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We prefer hotels that are walking distance to restaurant, but this place was worth getting back on our motorcycles for supper. Very nice room, friendly and helpful front desk. Lovely breakfast. Best part was the view from our window. Be sure to ask for a riverside room. The bridge was beautiful after dark. Pool was nice, too.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have to say upon arrival at this hotel and throughout my visit I feel I was treated with respect, friendliness, courtesy, and the highest level of professionalism by the guest service rep at the counter named Crystal M. (Hopefully I remember correctly). She made my stay extremely delightful. Anything I needed she tried to do her best to assure it was taken care of. She spoke with complete professionalism. I thanked her so much prior to leaving because now a days it is hard to receive this type of courtesy and respect when staying at a hotel. She definitely changed my outlook on hotels. I only was reporting the horrible ones like (red roof inn in Brentwood), but Now I have a new reason to review. You all should know about the great ones too. This is a small town but it is nice and the history is nice also. The only problems I encountered was the ice machine on the second floor was not working and they were out of towels often by so many people being in the hotel for the USATF Regionals. But I feel a hotel should have more than enough sheets, towels, washcloths, etc. to provide for their guests.Oh yea, and the let out couch was extremely uncomfortable. All I felt when I was sleeping were springs through my body. Very uncomfortable night sleep. I allowed my boys to sleep in the king bed because I wanted them to be comfortable. I doubled the sheets on the bed and everything. But it is just time for an upgrade on the sleep sofas. But her service out weighed these minor problems. It wasn't until the morning of checkout I encountered an unfriendly rep named Miriam (something like that). She was not welcoming, polite or helpful. I had to wait 6 minutes before I could even get her to come check us out. I needed towels and she questioned me about how many people were in my room before she would even give me any towels. It took her about 5 minutes to address this issue as well. I guess she was the only one working that morning. But Crystal was an awesome representation of what all hotels should be and stand for! Thank you Crystal! Great place to stay overall. Go Visit Natchez, MS. and stay at Best Western. Stayed July 5-7, 2013

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Little Rock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was an overnight visit to Natchez and we were looking for a reasonably priced place to stay that was clean and in a good location. The motel is right on the banks of the Mississippi and we had a second floor room overlooking the river and the bridges. It looks like you are going to go onto the bridge, but the motel is the last turn before going over to LA. The place is an older motel, but still in pretty good shape. The room was clean except for a big stain on the hassock. The bed was fine and everything seemed to work. The location is also just a short drive from the historic district and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

SW Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was night 17 of a 20 day road trip. We stayed mostly in Hamptons so far. The reservation was made 30 days in advance, via phone to the motel, with a request for a ground floor room. A AARP credit was applied. The exterior grounds were undergoing renovation when we arrived. We were assigned room 105. The first floor smelled like curry. The hall carpets and room carpet were stained and dirty, and in need of repair. The bathroom floor grout was seriously cracked. There were no pens or paper. The floor lamp was leaning over. There was dried vomit on the edge of the bed cover and floor between the bed and the wall with the window. When I walked barefoot from the closest bed to the bathroom, to the bathroom, the bottoms of my feet were black. I took pictures of the room. There was no 6:30 breakfast. At 7 a.m. a number of guests stood and watched a clerk stumble around in the dark in the breakfast area. The chairs were on the tables. Nothing was even started. We left. A totally bad experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hotel was very clean, quiet. Rooms were a nice size. Full breakfast was nice, but no high chairs. Also no availability of cribs. Overall nice stay. The view from the room was the bridge over the Mississippi. It was gorgeous at sunset!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Estero FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We found everything about this hotel to be as advertised, and better. It is apparently quite a new facility and is in excellent condition, with good amenities and nice breakfast. Room was very clean, fitness facility was good, and desk staff very pleasant.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN River Inn? Share your experiences!