“Back Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marcia's Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchez
Marcia's Cottages
You added Marcia's Cottages to your Saves list
South Pearl Street, Washington Street and Cemetery Road, Natchez, MS 39120   |
Ranked #11 of 37 Natchez B&B and Inns
Collierville, Tennessee, United States
“Back Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed at Evergreen when we were in town for a family reunion. Since I'm from Natchez I thought a stay at a B&B would be more exciting for my young adult children. The cottage is beautiful!! The kids loved it and the fact it was across from a cemetery. The cottage backs up to the bluff which provides spectacular views of the river!! I loved drinking coffee looking at the river in the early morning. The decor of this home is beautiful, comfortable and very clean. I have an aversion to hotel bedding, but slept so well here. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you need for a short stay. We even hosted a family party on the bluff while there. It was wonderful. My kids now expect to stay here every year for the family reunion. Just a side note, it was amazing to find out that this was my best friend's grandmother's house!! Love it and will return!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hammond, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed in Evergreen Cottage on the bluff and enjoyed our stay very much. The cottage is situated on Cemetery Road and is so lovely and cozy, we felt at home. The house is beautifully decorated, the furniture is comfortable, the kitchen was well stocked with snacks and breakfast foods. The view of the Mississippi River from the bluff is amazing. Dale, the property manager, was so kind and helpful. We usually go to Natchez once or twice a year and will rent Evergreen or another property from Marcias Cottages whenever we visit Natchez in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
marcot08, Manager at Marcia's Cottages, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your input and will do all we can to make sure each visit is better than the last. See you soon (we hope)!
Alabaster, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband was reluctant to have a getaway in Mississippi; however, after I spotted the evergreen cottage I was convinced it was where we were going.

The house is beyond beautiful, spotless, and comfy. I am easily grossed out by staying in hotels where the cleanliness of linens and surroundings is questionable. I was able to really relax and enjoy our stay because the place was SO clean. We were greeted upon arrival and given the tour of the house and tips on the area. The stocked kitchen exceeded our expectations.

We enjoyed a lovely few days in a beautiful historic home. It was relaxing and peaceful--exactly what we needed. What wonderful memories we made during our time there. When we return to Natchez, without a doubt we will be staying at a Marcia's cottage. Even my reluctant husband had a wonderful experience!

• Stayed August 2013
Wow!!! Thank you!!! I sent your comments to our housekeeping staff as they are the key to our cleanliness and I, too, appreciate a clean place to stay. You also inspire us to make sure each guest has this same experience, so thank you for sharing your thoughts. You made my day for sure!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed at the Savannah Cottage at Marcia's cottages for a girls weekend. We loved the Cottage we rented. It was clean, beautiful, and practical. It had all the kitchen amenities we needed. The location was also close enough to downtown that we could walk. I made many called to the property manager Dale with questions about the cottage. He was very receptive, timely, and informative. I would definitely rent a cottage from them again. The service we got as well as the food that was provided with the rental exceeded expectations.

• Stayed July 2013
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I spent 3 nights at Laurel's Cottage, and it was perfect. The house was beautiful, well furnished, and very comfortable. The kitchen was complete even with grocery items. We could not have asked for more. Thank you, Dale, for making our stay in Natchez so perfect.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We spent two nights in the cottage,we were there for a wedding. The cottage was lovely and immaculate. It was decorated beautifully and it was the perfect size for two. The fridge was well stocked with all of our needs. We loved sitting out on the back patio, it was so peaceful. It surpassed our expectations. I hated to leave and hope to return again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
marcot08, Manager at Marcia's Cottages, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
We appreciate your kind words which encourage us to maintain the high standards that you praised and that Marcia desires. We look forward to your return to Natchez and to one of our cottages.
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Dale was so accommodating for our ladies group of ten. Houses were beautiful and well stocked-even with food ! We changed our plans several times and they were able to work it out anyway. If you are in Natchez, it's the only place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012
marcot08, Manager at Marcia's Cottages, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you so much, but you know this is a two-way deal -- as you ladies were an absolute delight to work with and to host! We do hope you will come again and bring the rest of the group that couldn't make it -- we will try to have better weather for you!!

Been to Marcia's Cottages? Share your experiences!