I enjoyed my stay. Went in my room, very nice and put toghter. The gentleman at the front desk was very kind, answered every question I had. Every time I came down he would ask how things are. Love the indoor pool. Breakfast bar was very good liked the choices of food. The hotel was very clean. I would stay there again. I believe that anytime I visit the black hills I will stay at the Best Western keystone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that as of 3 Oct 2014 we are changing the name of the hotel to The Lodge at Mount Rushmore. All the same great amenities and award-winning customer service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lodge at Mount Rushmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Four Presidents Hotel Keystone
- Best Western Plus 4 Presidents Lodge
- Best Western Keystone
- Keystone Best Western