“Breakfast when need it.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Cedar Falls, IA
“Breakfast when need it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The waitress was learning, the food passable, the atmosphere American Tourist Keystone style.

Visited July 2012

Joliet, Illinois
“House Restaurant in downtown Keystone”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Sorry to say the food was terrible and they were totally disorganized with their short staffed service. Waited a long time to get our bill and the food was cold.

Visited July 2012
Norfolk, Nebraska
“Terrible!! Do not waste your money here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our hotel did not have continental breakfast so we ate here since it was right next to the hotel. What a mistake that was.....most of our party had the buffet which they all said was awful! I do not care for breakfast foods that sit in a warmer so I ordered off the menu...my family was nearly done eating and I still hadn't gotten my eggs, hash-browns & toast. When I asked our server, she suddenly realized that it was ready and waiting for her to bring it to me! My over medium eggs were over-easy and the hash-browns were the most awful tasting I've ever had!!! I can't even describe it! Just plain awful! One of my pieces of toast was burnt, the other piece was barely toasted. Service was not good....food was terrible....and for all this we paid over $50! Never again! Avoid this place!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Terrible Buffet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We tried this buffet because it looked better that the other family restaurant across the street which is not saying much. I tried the ribs and they were cold. I told the server and she offered to microwave them - uh no. There was dry looking fried chicken and I ask if they had any chicken breast in the mix. They said no but they would cook some. I went up to check a while later and found they were ready. When I cut into the check it found it to be still FROZEN inside. It was already cooked chicken that was being refried and they put it out there frozen. I could not believe it. I asked for the manager and she said they tested the foods with a thermometer and found they were not warm enought -gee ya think? She said she would reduce just my bill by 10% after asking my son and husband if they food they chose was cold?! I reminded here it was not cold but frozen. She said she would take 20% off just my dinner. Whatever, it was not worth fighting over. Never eat here.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Huxley, Iowa
“unimpressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was recommended to us by a local & didn't live up to the hype. The meals at the Powder House Restaurant were far superior.

Visited June 2012