“Great fun Great views for everyone” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 19 Attractions in Keystone
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: You may ride our chairlift to the top of our mountain to have lunch and dine with a view of Mt. Rushmore just one mile across the valley. Once you have seen that gardens and had lunch, you may take our 2000 ft long self controlled alpine slide to the bottom. At the bottom, we have two 800 ft long ziplines side by side and an aerial adventure park which is a challenge course built up in the tree tops!
Milwaukee
3 attraction reviews
“Great fun Great views for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Excellent way to spend an hour or two. Take the gondolas up to a gorgeous area to take in the views. Have lunch up there. You can see rushmore too. Smile on the way up for an awesome photo to.purchase. take fast slide down so u dont get stuck behind a kid. Really not that fast at all and you have totsl control of your speed. Slow slide is painfully slow my kids 7 and 11 thought so too.

Green, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
“Fun slide, Awesome ropes course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

ALPINE SLIDE: The ride up on the chair lift was relaxing and the slide down was fun. Very easy to control your speed. Unless you have little kids that are going to go VERY slow, go in the "fast" lane, because small kids can completely stop in the slow lane. This happened to us, but they let us go again for free because of it.
ROPES COURSE: This was one of the highlights of our week long trip. Very secure safety harness and latching system keeps everyone fool-proof safe but doesn't overly slow you down. The courses available are great for beginners to the advanced, and allow you to gain experience as you go. I'm a little timid of heights, but I was so focused on what I was doing, and watching my kids have fun that I never worried about the height. The black course is tough, only one in our group was able to do it, but the rest still had plenty to do. Our group consisted of ages of 45, 43, 15, 14, 12 and 11 years and we all had great fun. Highly recommended!!!

Montana City, Montana
“Experience of a lifetime! Unique, family-friendly FUN.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went with the intention of getting a good view of Mt. Rushmore and boy did I get so much more... After hesitation, we decided to try their new Aerial Adventure Park. $39 seemed a little steep at first.. Until we actually got up there. The Adventure Park blew all my expectations out of the water. I'm an adventurous type but have never experienced something so uniquely thrilling and fun. I wanted to stay up in those trees all day - swinging, zip-lining, scrambling to each platform. Even the people with me who are not so adventurous loved it! The staff was extremely helpful and supportive. There wasn't a single person up there that didn't have a smile on their face. Highly recommended and well worth the $39! I plan to go here every time I'm back in the area.

Visited June 2013
Mount Sterling, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Kids loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was an excellent way to finish off the day! My boys (6 & 9) loved it and asked to do it every evening. Definitely recommend if you have kids!

milwaukee
“We went twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My daughter was really nervous about going on this slide, but after the first time, she was hooked!!! We had to go tell my mom (who was sleeping off a headache back at our cabin) and we took her back to it the next day. SO MUCH FUN. And it's not very costly. The tram ride up alone was terrific because of the views.....too much fun!