“Experience of a lifetime! Unique, family-friendly FUN.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 attractions in Keystone
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
Attraction Details
Montana City, Montana
“Experience of a lifetime! Unique, family-friendly FUN.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went with the intention of getting a good view of Mt. Rushmore and boy did I get so much more... After hesitation, we decided to try their new Aerial Adventure Park. $39 seemed a little steep at first.. Until we actually got up there. The Adventure Park blew all my expectations out of the water. I'm an adventurous type but have never experienced something so uniquely thrilling and fun. I wanted to stay up in those trees all day - swinging, zip-lining, scrambling to each platform. Even the people with me who are not so adventurous loved it! The staff was extremely helpful and supportive. There wasn't a single person up there that didn't have a smile on their face. Highly recommended and well worth the $39! I plan to go here every time I'm back in the area.

Visited June 2013

Mount Sterling, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Kids loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was an excellent way to finish off the day! My boys (6 & 9) loved it and asked to do it every evening. Definitely recommend if you have kids!

milwaukee
“We went twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My daughter was really nervous about going on this slide, but after the first time, she was hooked!!! We had to go tell my mom (who was sleeping off a headache back at our cabin) and we took her back to it the next day. SO MUCH FUN. And it's not very costly. The tram ride up alone was terrific because of the views.....too much fun!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
20 attraction reviews
“Last minute decision”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

While we were driving to start our scenic driving tour off Needles Highway I found this in a brochure or something and we decided to stop. Really enjoyed the chair lift up. At the top you have a nice view of Mt Rushmore. They have done a great job at the top. Benches, outlooks, waterfalls. We ordered burgers for lunch at the grill at the top and they were grilling the burgers on a real grill outside. Was delicious and reasonably priced.....for a tourist spot. You can ride the alpine slide down, but we chose to chairlift down. The three of us enjoyed the little detour. Would recommend. Parking is tight. We got there about 11:30 I guess. By the time we left an hour later, there was no parking.

Kansas City, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Loved this attraction. Relatively cheap and addicting. We wanted to do this slide over and over. GREAT activity with teenage kids. Beautiful sights as well.