“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Keystone
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Family Fare
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Because you deserve it! Enjoy a tasty experience that will not be forgotten. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff prides itself on making our guests smile. Eat where the locals do, and try the famous one-pound Reuben that put us on the map.
Bel Aire, KS
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

We ate outdoors and enjoyed the cool weather and watching tourists. The food was freshly prepared and reasonably priced. Portions were huge!

Visited August 2014
teddysdeli, General Manager at Teddy's Deli, responded to this review, September 11, 2014
Hi carolynBelAire_KS!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're very glad you enjoyed your visit to Teddy's Deli. Please come see us again if you're ever in the Black Hills!

Gideon Oakes
Owner / General Manager

michigan
“Good dogs and sandwiches.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

We stopped in for a quick hot dog...they serve Famoius Nathans. They were good. The deli sandwiches on the menu board looked good.

Visited August 2014
Rapid City, South Dakota
“An exceptional Black Hills deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I'm from NY originally so I set a high bar for delis. I live in the Black Hills now and have been to most of the restaurants in Keystone. Now that I've eaten at Teddy's I can say it's my favorite place to eat in Keystone and one of the best places I've eaten anywhere in the Black Hills. I can't say enough good about this place - the customer service is excellent, the food is excellent, fresh, and made to order, great atmosphere, great prices, outdoor seating and GLUTEN-FREE options. If you're ever in Keystone, do yourself a favor and eat at Teddy's Deli.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Exceptional customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Visited with a large extended family, kids, and weird dietary requests. Teddy's went out of their way to make everything just the way we wanted. When they say they make it to order, they really do and will make it any way you want, the menu just seems to be a starting off point. Thanks Teddy's, this was the only good meal I had in Keystone.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Quick stop for Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Loved Teddy's Deli, the service was great. They even let me customize my sandwich to my preferences.Excellent deli and perfect location for a visit to Keystone. Sit outside on main street and you can enjoy watching all the action in town. Loved shopping in all the cute shops!

Visited July 2014