“Fast, friendly service; great food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Keystone
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Family Fare
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Because you deserve it! Enjoy a tasty experience that will not be forgotten. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff prides itself on making our guests smile. Eat where the locals do, and try the famous one-pound Reuben that put us on the map.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Fast, friendly service; great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stopped by for lunch and were pleasantly surprised at the extent of the menu offerings. We ended up splitting a very tasty junior Reuben with chips and dill pickle, which was adequate to satisfy our hunger. The crew was very enthusiastic (can't say that about most of the places we have eaten) and eager to be of assistance, helping make this a very pleasant luncheon experience.

• Visited May 2013

Folsom, California
“Great service and good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

In Keystone May 7, 2013 and based on TripAdvisor reviews my wife and I stopped in for lunch at Teddy's Deli. Was not disappointed, Service was excellant and food was great. Sandwiches were wonderful, Recommend the Reuben which came in two sizes (Jr Reuben was enough to satisfy my appetite). Recommend the stop if you are ever in Keystone.

• Visited May 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“One of the best places to eat in Keystone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I used to live and work in Keystone and this was one of my favorite places to eat. I'd really only get their pastrami sandwich, but it was really good. I also like the fact that they have Cherry Coke in their soda fountain. I used to work at another business in Keystone. I've heard a lot of bad things about several (but not all) of the retstaurants in Keystone, but this is one of the good ones.

Friendly service too!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great, friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went here first week in October 2012 for a fast lunch. The Rueben looked good so we ordered two. The proprietor said that we should only get one and split it unless we had very big appetites. We took his advice and he was right. Plenty for both of us. Tasted great and was well prepared. We thought it was going to be just a fast food place but were pleasantly suprised. It wasn't very busy so we chatted with the proprietor as we ate lunch. Just a very good experience. Wish it was closer to home!

• Visited October 2012
Fairport, NY
“Hits the Spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stopped here last summer after the lighting ceremony at Mt Rushmore. The place was somewhat crowded even at that time of night. The person behind the counter was very friendly as it took some time to figure out what we wanted. I had the pastrami, my wife a reuben and the kids had the smaller kid's coldcut. Each of the sandwiches were unbelievable portion sizes (even the kid's). I can't speak for the rest, but the pastrami was VERY good.

Prices were a bit high, but the quality of the food and the size of the sandwich more than made up for it.

There is also a candy palce on the other side of the deli, but unfortunately, that was closed for the day by the time we got there.

If in the area, I would definitely stop here for a bite to eat.

• Visited July 2012