“This is how I remember pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Regina, Canada
“This is how I remember pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was late, we were tired, so we had take out pizza. We have never been here before, but it was friendly and most importantly it was good. Actually very good, it reminded me about how pizza used to be made - good crust, perfect cheese, nice presentation. Recommended.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Always good, always friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We love this place. The owners are always nice and the pizza is so good that I wish I could have one right now. It was the day after Labor Day so the crowds were nice and thin, just like the perfect crust on the pizza. The cheese was perfectly browned and everything was top notch. I know, some folks may not think that it's hard to make a pizza, but if you've had a bad one you'll know that it's as much of an art form as anything else is. We stayed in the Roosevelt Inn right in the same building so it was a no-brainer to stop here. We would have gone here even if we weren't at the Roosevelt Inn, but since that's our favorite hotel in Keystone, it worked out great. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Worth Visiting!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here to get sone pizza to go. They have lots of specialty pizzas and sandwiches to choose from. The restaurant itself was cozy and clean and they have beer and wine that you can take to go if you'd like. We ordered a 1/2 cheese, 1/2 pepperoni pizza that was very good. My husband likes thin crusts and I like thick crust pizza and we both really enjoyed this pizza. I just wish that they had some selection of appetizers. We could have gone for some breadsticks or something.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Pizza & Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after reading reviews on tripadviaor. Everybody was right! All I can say is great pizza, friendly service, and affordable for families!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This pizza was very good. We ordered a cheeseburger pizza and everyone thought that it was delicious. the crust, sauce and toppings were all good. If I was a local I would go there on a regular basis.

This was definitely the best place that we ate during our Black Hills trip.