Room was nice enough, receptionist was pleasant, but the bathroom smells dirty and doesn't look too clean either. Pillow is like a rock. It's gone 4am and I am still yet to get some sleep. Yes it is cheap, but even so I would expect a general level of cleanliness.
I have also never had to pay in full, up front for anything before even seeing the room. Will NOT be staying in a Days Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland