We stayed here whilst travelling back to the North East of Scotland from London. Very handy because it's on the M74. The rooms had obviously been refurbished and were very clean with all amenities - great nights sleep. Unfortunately, the bathroom was in desperate need of refurbishment with paint peeling off the ceiling and mouldy tiles. Restaurant next door was very nice - huge cups of tea (great!). Great value. Perfect if they do bathrooms up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland