“Well worth a visit” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hotel I Bar I Restaurant Since its successful launch in July 2012 Mondo has become One of Lanarkshire's Most Popular & Bustling Restaurants. Our Restaurant has an elegant open plan design but also has 2 Stunning Fire's, which create a cosy & warm ambience. We also have a Private Dining Room, which seats 16 and is the perfect place to create memories with friends, family or loved ones. Our Chefs design & create menus not just to 'serve food' but to offer the Best of... The seasons ingredients using Award Winning suppliers such as: Q Guild Butcher, Tom Rodgers - Byres Rd, Cairnhill Farm - Girvin Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes Serving a Selection of Menus throughout including, Breakfast, Express Lunch, Early Evening & Full A la Carte, Mondo Restaurant is the perfect place to unwind at any time of the day. Mondo Restaurant is located within the heart of Coatbridge Town and offers Free Parking for all guests.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

There are not too many decent places in this area. But this one is above the rest .. First visit . But will be back . Good service , food lovely and well presented. Reasonable prices. And unlike many others the drinks are not a rip off .. Well done !

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Must go to Mondo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

had Dinner last night at Mondo - Helpful, cheerful staff. Good menu, good prices. relaxed atmosphere. tried Haggis pakora for the first time - cool stuff

Went back for breakfast this morning - served by sexy happy Nicolaa (even at 0800 in the morning). Attentive staff. Again good food well cooked.

nr Motherwell, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Don't order the sides!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying this was an excellent meal. The food was fresh, well cook, beautifully presented in a pleasant atmosphere by servers who were happy to help. I wasn't even dissatisfied with the price. So why the title? Acing eaten her before I knew that the peas served with the fish and chips was no more than a garnish. Being a moden girl I like my 5 a day and I expect at least one at dinner time so I ordered the seasonal veg side. £1:95 for 7 string beans, 3lumps of carrot and 2 boiled potatoes. Well let's face it you need boiled potatoes with fish and chips! My husband ordered onion rings. Again £1:95 for FIVE onion rings. That works out at 50 p each! At the end of he meal we were asked if everything was alright with our food, I decided, knowing I was going to write this review, to give them a chance to respond. I complained about he potatoes. The waitress delivered my comment to the kitchen and was sent back out with,
"That's what you get in a seasonal veg side."
As I said at the start, I really enjoyed this meal and I will eat here again but I won't be ordering the sides again.

Visited September 2013
Cumbernauld
“Brilliant place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was our first time here after hearing so many people recommend it......we were not disappointed at all. The haggis pakora starter is probably the best I have ever had and the burger was awesome too. Brilliant meal for everyone with no complaints at all. Very affordable too.

• Visited June 2013
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Not many places decent in Coatbridge but this was the exception. Food was great and the place looks good. Would def go again